• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Nice resort for the summer-- brothers trip

schreib

Hello Folks,  I have never posted on a fishing forum before.  Looking for advice from folks who have visited the nicer resorts from Mille Lacs and up. . .  Not interested in the house boat concept.  MOSTLY, looking for good chance of fish catching SUCCESS during period from mid-July through August.  Looking for actual resort names and Lake names.  If info on definite places on Lakes, better yet.  Probably a one time trip with brothers from Colorado, Iowa, and Illinois. . .  One with limited experience.

Have at it! thanks in advance.

Harmony Beach Resort on Lake Kabetogama. Wilderness setting. Dock hands will clean your catch for you, which is awesome! Multi species available.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ditto on Kabatogama. I stayed at Moosehorn resort and was treated very well.  Last few years our family has gone to Pike Bay Lodge on Lake Vermillion and had great time as well.  Probably just my poor fishing knowledge, but staying on smaller lakes have always produced better fish catching for me but I love the openness on the bigger water and so many places to fish and not get annoyed by pleasure boaters. Good luck and have fun.

I agree with Kabetogama too. I have been going early summer and labor day week for the last few years staying at Northern Lights Resort. Free fish cleaning, great location on the lake and really nice cabins. Going for the opener this spring. There are a lot of things to do up there besides fishing too!

20210905_170502~2.jpg

20200911_175657.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2