REGISTRATION TERMS & RULES
The information contained on fishingminnesota.com/forums/ website is user-generated content by the community members which contains general information and is provided for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed on any subject matter. The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or current. Fishing Minnesota Forums makes no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information at this website or at any other website to which it is linked.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Fishing Minnesota is an empowered community of men and women who have a common purpose: to achieve their maximum potential through the art of fishing sports. The team at Fishing Minnesota vows to bring you something never seen before! Please review the rules provided and check box and click to become a member today!
- The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken by the FM Staff. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
- If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
- Do NOT register more than one user-name, or you might be a candidate for a ban. This is necessary to prevent in identical accounts voting and commenting on the same source!
Registration to this forum is free! We encourage you to abide by the Fishing Minnesota Guidelines. By registering at Fishing Minnesota Forums, you agree to the Registration Terms & Rules listed above.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
The Fishing Minnesota Staff