• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lcra 8th Annual Ice Fishing Contest

Monkster

I wasn't exactly sure where I can post this, I believe there is a tournament/contest page also, but since it is ice fishing, I thought I'd post it here.

This is our 8th annual ice fishing contest held on Gervais Lake in Little Canada, MN. The lake is just north of Highway 36 on Edgerton street. We have parking in the beach lot and all around the beach area (walk out only). Portables are not allowed to fish in, but to use as a wind break is fine. We have lots of great fishing prizes including a Clam Stealth Thermal two-man, augers, electronics and many rod/reel combos. Tickets are $20 per hole (two hole max), register online or buy tickets at Joe's Sporting Goods, Hardware Hank Little Canada, Little Canada Bingo hall or Little Canada City Hall. www.lcraonline.org

2110589081_LCRA2019icefishingcontestJPG.thumb.jpg.e3f23a4c3cf7b232762f687aac9f3ea9.jpg

A quick update, I have a prize list also! Our 1st place prize is a dandy with a Clam Stealth Thermal, Ion auger and a Marcum LX1!

Prize list 2019 JPEG.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, a couple of questions:

1. Are holes all pre-drilled, or can we drill our own?

2. Is fishing before noon allowed?

3. Is the contest restricted to a certain portion of the lake?

4. Are there any restrictions on bait?

Thank you,

Based on particpating in the past and helping drill holes I can offer these answers.

1.  yes

2. No but you can check the depths

3.  Yes.

4.  No.  crappie minnow are sold at the event and your bait buckets will be checked.

1. Yes to which part of the question? Yes they are predrilled? Or yes you can drill your own? Or both?

thanks again,