• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tungsten Sale

IceHawk

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Careful!!! It’s addicting. ???

• Wow, ❤ 1

36 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I will have to get some amped product also to add to the groups of jigs. 7 weeks since I dropped any down an ice hole. Sheesh that’s a long time!!!!  Lol. Oh well. They will work in the spring and summer also. ???

For those of you not familiar with Amped Outdoors products, Matt runs deals throughout the season. From what I seen the selection he has now is pretty depleted. In fact, a lot of killer patterns normally in stock, aren't even shown. Many sizes are sold out.

Check back before 1st ice, and throughout next season, you'll be glad you did ?

Edited by Tom Sawyer
  • Thanks 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Also,  those interested in using lithium batteries he has great options of various sizes and uses.

Think that my order today is the 3rd order this season.   He has some good plastics options that have worked for me also.  Also a note that even though these are usually used for ice season, they are very effective in open water as well.

• I Like it 1
  • l Love It 1

you know..i've been thinking, and trust me when i say this as i am only thinking of your guys health and saftey.

all those new jigs you guyz just ordered????? i think there is this covid-19 on them so just send them to me.

???:P   

• Confused 1
  • Yayyyy 1

On 3/23/2020 at 12:17 PM, IceHawk said:

Its kind of like most of our wives girlfriends or at least mine buying shoes ? You need a certain color style  to match every occasion (aka lake) to accessorize with every outfit (aka plastic) and who said Men cant be shoppers ??

Lol... my tackle collection would rival in value a wealthy womans closet?   it is an addiction?

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 2

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Probably same as a small counties total deficit. ???

• Wow, ❤ 1