• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

IceHawk

Tungsten Sale

IceHawk

Just wanted to give a heads up that Amped outdoors is having a Tungsten ice jig sale some great prices going on as its a end  of season sale.  Check it out if you want to restock next years jigs or look to get a new supply for summer. Just ordered another 40 jigs. Plus order over 30 free jig box 👍  A great product  at a great price.  Just wanted to share a great deal to my fellow fisherman 😀

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

smurfy
2 hours ago, IceHawk said:

Just wanted to give a heads up that Amped outdoors is having a Tungsten ice jig sale some great prices going on as its a end  of season sale.  Check it out if you want to restock next years jigs or look to get a new supply for summer. Just ordered another 40 jigs. Plus order over 30 free jig box 👍  A great product  at a great price.  Just wanted to share a great deal to my fellow fisherman 😀

what garbage can did you throw your old ones out in??????? i may need to go dumpster diving......er i mean shopping!!!!!!!!!!👍:Yes:

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 1

Mike89
3 minutes ago, smurfy said:

what garbage can did you throw your old ones out in??????? i may need to go dumpster diving......er i mean shopping!!!!!!!!!!👍:Yes:

only you!!!!   😝

Chill62

I've been using AMP'ed outdoors jigs all season in their 3-5 mm sizes.  They have amazing glows and I haven't had A single jig chip.  For 1.10-1.50/a tungsten jig it's hard to beat.  I did have a few that the eye was broken but figured 2-3 jigs out of 60 wasn't that big of a deal.  They still doing the free jig box if you buy a certain amount of jigs too?

• Thanks 1

Borch

For anyone looking at tungsten flies for hard or soft water Liam's Lures has a buy 2 get 1 free sale.  I put in another order as these just plain work.

• Thanks 1

IceHawk
1 hour ago, smurfy said:

😂 only u smurf. Just go fishing with me some time I may be generous and slide a few your way 😉

48 minutes ago, Chill62 said:

I've been using AMP'ed outdoors jigs all season in their 3-5 mm sizes.  They have amazing glows and I haven't had A single jig chip.  For 1.10-1.50/a tungsten jig it's hard to beat.  I did have a few that the eye was broken but figured 2-3 jigs out of 60 wasn't that big of a deal.  They still doing the free jig box if you buy a certain amount of jigs too?

Cody agree all the way excellent product love them paint is rock-solid! Haven't broke a hook yet on one. Best bang for your buck my opinion. Yes they still have free jig box for 30 or more jigs ordered. 

• Thanks 1

smurfy
13 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

😂 only u smurf. Just go fishing with me some time I may be generous and slide a few your way 😉

Cody agree all the way excellent product love them paint is rock-solid! Haven't broke a hook yet on one. Best bang for your buck my opinion. Yes they still have free jig box for 30 or more jigs ordered. 

👍 be careful what you wish for bud!!!!!!!!🤣 i dang near hit ya up this past ice season, but stuff got in the way!!!!!😫

Tom Sawyer
2 hours ago, Rick G said:

Check them out, very good quality paint and no defects in well over 100 jigs.  Price is under $1.00 a jig😊😏

20200319_164354.jpg

Well over a hundred, that's for sure. Hard to believe they were even cheaper then that when you first found them. 

They must of thought we were reselling them  😆

• Thumbs Up 1
  • I Like it 1

eyeguy 54

We just bought the store out. None left. 😂

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick G
3 hours ago, Rick G said:

Found this small mom and pop style company earlier this winter. It's a guy and his son painting jigs in their spair time.  Check them out, very good quality paint and no defects in well over 100 jigs.  Price is under $1.00 a jig😊😏

20200319_164354.jpg

They went up in price since my last order... still very good deal on quality jigs😉 Still can get them for roughly 85 cents each  with free shipping if you order 25 packs. I just put in a order for 100 more tonight😊

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Yayyyy 1

going4it
9 hours ago, IceHawk said:

Thank you just cost me $50 bucks. I’ll explain it as I’m supporting local to the mrs

• Thumbs Up 1
  • I Like it 2
  • Yayyyy 1

IceHawk

20 minutes ago, going4it said:

Thank you just cost me $50 bucks. I’ll explain it as I’m supporting local to the mrs

😁 she will understand mine always does. Your welcome glad I could help you wont be dissapointed . They hold up very well been using them for couple years and have yet to have a hook break or paint chip. . Fiskas  were my go to for years until I tried these.  Great price free shipping plus the Added box thrown is a heck of a bonus 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

going4it

Was shipped in 12 hrs. I’m impressed and my nephew ordered 20 some jigs too. Thanks again 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • I Like it 1

Tom Sawyer
Posted (edited)

Welcome to the Amped Army @going4it

Edited by Tom Sawyer
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • I Like it 1

eyeguy 54

More ammo. It’s an addiction. Lol

B775E80B-6598-4D6B-A899-F615F2B210FF.png

• l Love It 1

IceHawk
1 hour ago, going4it said:

Was shipped in 12 hrs. I’m impressed and my nephew ordered 20 some jigs too. Thanks again 

Great to hear👍 Got my 40 jigs today and free jig box! Fast service for sure!   Trust me you wont be disappointed glad I could help you and your nephew score such a deal. That's what is all about Help one another especially in time of uncertainty 😁

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Yayyyy 1

eyeguy 54

We all will be well stocked for next ice 😁🐟🐟

• Wow, ❤ 1

eyeguy 54

Maybe horse trade a couple. 

• I Like it 1

Tom Sawyer
16 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

Maybe horse trade a couple. 

Sure, depending on what you have, I have a few extra 😂

• Yayyyy 1

Grainbelt
On 3/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, IceHawk said:

Thanks for the heads up, they sure deliver quickly.

IceHawk

You are Welcome glad I could help. 😀

going4it

I agree. 36 hrs from order to door. Impressive To say the least!! Thanks again 

smurfy

you guys do realize you can only use 2 hooks at one time right???????😆 ya don't need a thousand!!!!!!!

• Yayyyy 1

Tom Sawyer
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, smurfy said:

you guys do realize you can only use 2 hooks at one time right???????😆 ya don't need a thousand!!!!!!!

They take less room to hoard then toilet paper. Most of us fish in pike infested waters,,, more then twice a year.

Crazy times 😆

Edited by Tom Sawyer
  • Yayyyy 3

smurfy
4 minutes ago, Tom Sawyer said:

They take less room to hoard then toilet paper. Most of us fish in pike infested waters,,, more then twice a year.

Crazy times 😆

were dem pike...…...i'll take care of them!!!!!!!!!👍

while I was sitting out on the ice on the dead sea, literally, I looked threw my winter tackle box, yea if they don't wanna bite on what I got...….heck with them.🙃

• Wow, ❤ 1

Rick G
2 hours ago, smurfy said:

Smurf likely has had the same two size 4 moonglow  jigs on his line since 1985🤣

Yes, lots of colors and sizes😁 I end up handing a bunch of jigs out every winter to friends and people I meet while out fishing. And like Tom said, pike infested waters take a toll on the tackle box😏

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 2

Tom Sawyer
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rick G said:

Yes, lots of colors and sizes😁 I end up handing a bunch of jigs out every winter to friends and people I meet while out fishing. And like Tom said, pike infested waters take a toll on the tackle box😏

Yes, it has been fun turning people on to tungsten. I remember one time on Clearwater a dude watching me, couldn't believe a 3mm jig, paired with the right line, and rod and reel could be so deadly. Loaned a rod for a bit until he "caught" on and was sold. 

Edited by Tom Sawyer
  • Thumbs Up 1

eyeguy 54

I will have to get some amped product also to add to the groups of jigs. 7 weeks since I dropped any down an ice hole. Sheesh that’s a long time!!!!  Lol. Oh well. They will work in the spring and summer also. 😁🐟🐟

• Yayyyy 1

smurfy
1 hour ago, Rick G said:

🤣 so you,ve seen my winter jig tackle box.😒 naw it's not that bad, but I'll have to take a gander at them jigs.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 1