• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello Fishing MN Family,

As a resident of White Bear Lake, and fishing guide on Kabetogama I'm attempting to reach out and ask for a little help to raise awareness and some donations or prizes for White Bear Lake high school fishing club.  I understand it is in a "club phase" currently and hoping to get recognized as a team sport in the next few years.  They are hosting a banquet to raise money and prizes on May 1st, and reached out to some fishing people...I'm turning around and asking if anyone has tackle still in the package, access to hats, bags, or boxes in like new condition that they would be willing do donate.  We are looking for donations for these kids as prizes that they will earn through challenges and fishing activities this year.  If you can help I can get you a tax ID number for your donation.  Please let me know or I can give you information to contact the coach of this fishing club.  I'm a huge fan of getting this next generation on the water!

My email: [email protected]

www.kabkid.com

• Thumbs Up 1