• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dock Boy

Voyageur Park Lodge on Lake Kabetogama recently purchased brand new Ice Trek brand fish houses to rent on Lake Kabetogama.  The houses themselves are all aluminum with spray foam insulation, clean, warm and comfortable!  If your looking for something different from the usual LOW, Red experience check us out.  These are day use houses only and we will offer lodging at Voyageur Park Lodge.  We will only have one lodging unit open in the winter, so fishing parties will be the only guests at the resort, so lots of privacy and no other parties around.  Fish houses will be private out on the ice also! 

We are excited to be the only angling houses on Lake Kabetogama!  If your looking for  something different let us know!

Voyageur Park Lodge (Reef Runner Ice houses)

• Thumbs Up 1

Satchmo

Sweet! I may have to look you up if I get up to my RV this winter.

Knowknot

Will you have roads plowed to the houses or are sleds needed?  Also which cabin do you have winterized?

Dock Boy

We do not plow roads here as we have a tracked machine to transport guests.   Roads breed people and we prefer our houses to be remote and not around any other houses.  For the most up to date info you can check out our facebook page.  We have a link directly from our website.  

www.voyageurparklodge.com

Tight lines!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Joe
      By Joe
      2020 Rainy Lake Fishing Reports - Click Here

Rainy Lake Fishing Reports by Capt John
      Click the higher number on upper right of this post for more current Rainy Lake Fishing Reports.

Rainy Lake questions from members welcome in this thread too.
    • CaptJohnWI
      By CaptJohnWI
      2020 Rainy Lake Fishing Reports-Click Here.

Rainy Lake Fishing Reports
      Got a buddy to go with me today so have some pictures. Ended up with 35 fish. Got my biggest bass ever on Rainy so well worth the trip. All caught on soft plastic lures.
      Could not have been nicer out. By end of day I had to take off my coat, sweater and hat. Got a nice November Canadian tan.

• Joe
      By Joe
      2020 Crane Lake Kabetogama-Namakan Fishing Reports - Click Here.

Great info below. Newer reports are on pages that follow.

Post your Crane Lake Kabetogama - Namakan fishing reports here!!
    • Raven77
      By Raven77
      Current Lake Vermilion Fishing Reports - Click Here.
      I'm new to this forum and new to Lake Vermilion.  We just purchased a cabin on the west end of the lake and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can as fast as I can about the lake.
      I have snowmobiles and a portable shack so I can fish almost anywhere there is good ice.  I also have a 16' wheel house that we have used extensively on Lake of the Woods.  Does anyone on the west end of Vermilion plow ice roads to allow access with my wheel house?
      Thanks for any info you can provide!
      Chad
    • Robert James Ferdinandt
      By Robert James Ferdinandt
      Looking for recommendations or feedback from anyone that has used any of the drill adapters with a hand auger like StrikeMaster has vs using a dedicated auger like the pistol bit. I can see there is some weight difference between the two but you can get a set up for half the cost if you are okay with the weight. 

Adapter: https://www.rapala.com/strikemaster/auger-accessories/two-stage-drill-adapter-for-auger-drills-/NDA-3.html?cgid=strikemaster-augerAccessories&taglist=StrikeMaster|Auger Accessories#start=3&cgid=strikemaster-augerAccessories 

• Patrick Bennett
      By Patrick Bennett
      I have a Good condition eskimo Hc40 10 inch auger runs great, I am selling as It is bigger than what I need at the moment. I am asking 300 but i may be able to work a little lower. I live in the west metro area just for reference 
      IMG_4309.HEIC IMG_8141.HEIC IMG_5616.HEIC
    • smalljaw
    • Steve4848
      By Steve4848
      Howdy and thanks for taking the time to give some advice.  My family's renting a houseboat from Ebel's the 2nd week of June and would appreciate some advice on specific locations for northern pike/smallmouth bass on the Eastern end of Lake Kabetogama.  We'll have a 12 foot motorized boat with us so moving around won't be a problem.  Want to focus on the Eastern end of the lake to minimize a long haul with the houseboat.  

Any advice on specific bays, islands, or points would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve
    • I_Love_2_Fish
      By I_Love_2_Fish
      This is a pretty cool video - I have to admire Jay's wife to go along on the fishing trip despite being sick and being rewarded by catching a trophy walleye. Also, I've never been in a SnoBear but they look impressive - if we get any more snow here I might need one just to get to work!!

http://huntfishmanitoba.ca/blog/2019/02/11/lake-winnipeg-ice-fishing-snobear-jay-siemens-vlog

Cheers,
      Tony
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      South End
      Great reports continue to come in for walleyes and saugers. Fish being caught in a variety of depths from 24-34' of water.  Morning/evening bite in 15-20'.  Some suspended fish.  Keep jigging lines moving.  Gold, glow red and other glow colors effective.  Try rattles to draw fish in.  Deadstick with a plain hook and live minnow.  Fish houses on ice through March 31, walleyes open through April 14, pike season open continuous.  Thick ice, extensions needed.  Resort houses available with good ice.  Ice roads open.

Rainy River
      A strong current in the river this year and a lot of snow.  Snowmobile trail on a river is open and marked from Baudette (downstream from the bridge) to the lake.  Stay on the trail for safety.

NW Angle
      Excellent reports across the Angle.  Walleyes coming from 22-30'.  Saugers and jumbo perch mixed in.  Jig one line, second line dead stick with a plain hook with a live minnow.  Snowmobile trails from south shore across the lake to Angle are marked with fresh snow.  Lots of slush off of the trail. 

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.