• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

We Need A Little Rain But......

A little rain yes but no gully washers please! The river is looking sooooo nice...it could come down a little more but...Sooooooo nice! Its always amazing (and frustrating) how fast things can change with a few inches of rain in the valley.

Its the Minnesota River....when conditions are good...you'd better go fishing ! Not tonight tho...I gotta watch Jack Bauer grin.gif

Up by Granitefalls the river is out of its banks I wish they"d open a dam and drop it.Have you checked the Armycorp dams or USGS water levels its flowin like its been rainin for weeks.By Willmar the Crow is the same way I dont know where all the water is commin from.Its not rainin for weeks!

It might not have rained for weeks up that way but the smaller rivers that empty into the MN around there drain a very large area.