• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
catnipmn

Ramps

catnipmn

How are the landings lookin on the minnesota? Reports please and thanks

DTro

I launched in Jordan last night, far from perfect, but with a small boat it was acceptable. They cleaned it out this weekend, but the water is dropping so it tough to keep up with it. I haven't had a chance to check out any other landings, but PapaGrump told me Belle Plaine was in bad shape.

Shack

The one at 35w last weekend was good. No problems, except for no good lightage at night when loading. Lights from 35W were a help.

Papa Grump

Carver is clear and looks good. The trestle bridge is even clear of trees!

Belle Plaine is a no-go. The local kids decided it would be funny to throw some rip rap onto the launch at the bottom mad.gif. Plus they are hauling in more of the stuff and dumping it all over the place , for what , I don't know.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Mike89
      watch the video, shows them scaling them... 
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Del, I have never bothered to skin or scale them as I do not eat the skin or fins. Cliff
    • Borch
      Hope you at least get some rain up there this spring Kelly.  We were pretty dry until the past two months. 
    • Alex wilhelmi
      It says 3 amp fuse in the manual. I'm going to run it to the motor battery. I'll post how it works. Thanks skunked again!
    • delcecchi
      I'm curious about the walleye wings... do you skin or scale them?   Or is it not a problem?  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      My yard!! Lol packing things away today. Getting ready for summer Be a great day to get out though.
    • Cret Jigs
      where we all fishing today?   Looking to walkout or use 4 wheeler if landing permits?
    • Cret Jigs
      We miss the leadership of Ricky Rubio ... Teague is a very bad defender and does not see the floor.  Rubio had his best shooting percentage season ever and career points scored of his career.  Wish we could re-do that trade.   Don't get me going .... among players that play the most minutes ... we are now the 7th oldest team in NBA???   2 year window to win ... we should have kept our talent and let the cake bake! Bob
    • mrpike1973
      By the landing yet it is.
    • gunner55
      We still have 24" of ice on the bay & we're only 6-8 miles from where they set the nets. Doubt they'll be starting anytime soon over there.