• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks to everyone.

Just like to say thanks to everyone on the LOW forum for a fun year on line, I'm packing the ice gear away an heading to the woods for trails an stand maintenace. I have my boat in for some maintanance an am pacing a groove in the floor awaiting the opener on Maple Lake, also hope to get on the south shore but with my little puddle jumper it's pretty hard. So thanks to everyone for comments an stories an advice. I'll be moving over to bear hunting forum soon as I start the bait gathering procces. To those who still brave the ice on LOW, it's just a fish, not worth putting lives in jepardy. Later Boar

I second what boar says. Thanks everyone for the ideas, tips, and even some tricks. One of the high lights had to be the chubby darter thread. Thanks to all that made that worth reading. Maybe see each other on the soft water some time this summer. If anyone gets to the Vermilion area...let me know. Thanks again to everyone for a great hard water season!!!

Ditto from me to guys. Thanks to everyone who shared information and thier stories over the past few months. It is a real pleasure to follow this forum on a daily basis during the hard water season. Great fishing to all during the spring and summer and look forward to next ice. And once again Good luck and hold on. Bill

For me the LOW board was the most informational and entertaining board on FM this winter. Thanks for everyone for being so free with the information.