• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Stopper

Reports from NW Angle??

Bobber Stopper

Has anyone been up lately and how was it?? Any snow to go across on lake yet??

rbach

We have been having good luck on the walleyes and jumbo perch on reefs in Canada - 18 to 24 fow. The current areas have seemed to slow a bit. RC Carlson's houses have been doing Ok on the Minnesota side with the better bite coming in the later afternoon.

Forgot to add that there is decent snow on the lake. As of Thursday, the trail from Baudette was in great shape, but with the wind the past couple of days that may have changed a bit.

wplatehunter

Thanks for the up date we will be up there in two weeks. I hope the fishing stays good.

deadstick

We're heading up there weekend after next as well, where are you guys staying? We'll be on Oak Island (Angle Inn Lodge).

Any more reports? Devils Lake was fairly decent this past weekend, but haven't been up to LOW yet.

wplatehunter

We are staying at Jakes. Good Luck fishing.

snowgoose

We fished out of RC Carlson fish houses two weekend ago and did fairly well. Jakes has their houses in the same area as RC. We did the best on small lures close to the bottom. 3 to 4 inchs off.

Good Luck.

Froggy4371

Wplatehunter,

What days you going to be at Jakes? I am heading up on the 11th of Feb and fishing 12-15th. Let me know. I am just pumped to get back up there!!!

Froggy

wplatehunter

Froggy 4371

We will be up there on Monday 02/12/07. Fishing the 13th and 14th. I'm sure we will be a Jerry's Monday night.

Froggy4371

Well I am sure after we get off the lake we will stop for one or two. smile.gif I will be the young pup (30) in the group of eight. The rest will average the age of about 53. We will have to make sure to meet up and have a drink.

Froggy

wplatehunter

Sounds good we are all in the same line of work as you, and from the same area so you will know most of us.

Froggy4371

Ok now you got me! I have to know who you are! I am guessing you know me from the # on the user name! give me a #

Froggy

wplatehunter

Now that takes all the fun out of it. I'm off for the next six days, and my computer at home is not working. See up there. I'm working today 02/01/07. Check your MDC