• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Polish Prince

Springsteel

Polish Prince

How has the fishing been at Springsteel ? Are there alot of pressure ridges ?

fiskyknut

Fishing has been pretty reliable on the westsides 'usual' spots for the most part when the weather cooperates. I was out that way Friday, tailend of the low and the bite was quite good thru most of the day, sorted thru alot of smallish fish but plenty of good ones mixed in and the Perch were 'on' and snappin' pretty darn good too. Buckets looked great at the end of the day. The 4 of us sure went thru a whole lot of minnows!

Maybe not 'alot' of ridges but some big ones out there that are fairly active still.

fiskyknut

Polish Prince

Are the pressure ridges planked so you can cross them with a pickup?

fiskyknut

Nope have'nt seen any plank sets out there where I've been. People are finding ways around and/or over them though. Some cracks seem to 'move' a bit each time I'm out there. They've firmed up quite a bit though compared to just a couple weeks back.