• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WEEKEND LUCK

HOW WAS THE FISHING THIS WEEKEND? I AM THINKING OF COMING UP THIS WEEKEND ADN WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OF ANY LUCK UP THERE ALONG WITH ROAD CONDITIONS OR IF YOU NEED SOME SORT OF ATV BY NOW. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL.

Hey there scoors---where are you coming up from and where are you looking at going....last weekend had one of the best days up there in my recent past....Lots of fish...key was to keep the jig moving and lots of fish were yours....let me know where you are thinking of going and I will help you out the best I can.<BR>

i am looking at fishing anywhere on the minnesota side. we have fished all over the area and know where most the places are. Where were you fishing at that you had such good luck and how deep and what were you useing? I appreciate all the help you can give me. any size to the fish you caught?(good eaters anyway)

Scoors, I was up to LOW yesterday, we went out from Long Point Resort, my partener and I tried 5 different settings with poor luck,one party 50 yards from us did well, caught over 40 saugers, but most were only catching a few, the ice condition was good we drove our 4 wheel pickup all the way from Long Point and went out at Babblers, Babblers was in very good conditon Long Points enterance was becoming sloppy. all these conditions change daily, best to call the day before your arrival.

Ok- Scoors....anywhere on MN side...that is pretty wide open....last weekend we went out of Arneson's Rocky Point, we fished about 1 mile out from shore, about straight northwest of gull rock....absolutley pounded them (saugers and big perch)<BR>If you want GPS coordinates let m ekonw.<BR>Now if you are after northerns, try s.tip of Buffalo bay, or even right at the mouth in Warroad....I will be happy to help, tell me what you want to know...where are you coming up from?

can anyone give me more information on recent luck and locations? also please provide what color seems to be working the best? I am coming up there from crookston friday and would appreciate any help. Thanks for all of your help