• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Cleo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• widetrack

• Wobbler

• Lip RIPPER!

• Big Cleo

Hey, you started it!!!!!!!!<P>Ford/Chevy debate next?

No Debate! CHEVY ALL THE WAY! grin.gif <BR> grin.gif "FISH" grin.gif<P> confused.gif ford??? confused.gif <P>------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.icesaws.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.icesaws.com/</A>

Truck: Ford.<P>Beer: The high life of course!<P>Could someone please explain what basketball is?<P>Moderator:<P>Please feel free to put this thread out of it's misery.

Widetrack we gotta hook up buddy grin.gif.<P>I drive a Ford and a Widetrack and have an Otter too. I drink MGD but it is Mick not Miller. By chance do you like Windsor bumps on the side???<P>I may be on 16 this weekend with "Dr. Bob jr." I'll be driving my Red Widetrack pulling the Otter Lodge. <p>[This message has been edited by Dr. Bob (edited 01-06-2003).]

Dr Bob,<P>Side bumps include Crown Royal, or Baileys if it happens to be a desert bump... both served over ice.<P>I hope Jr. has a good time with you out there, nothing brings me more pleasure then seeing my kids have fun.<P>Widetracks rule!

Widetrack,<BR>Basketball is a game played with an orange ball that is played with no pads and is a sport where you can play the whole time and never sit out. Its warm and most games are during the week. Hockey is a sport where you chase a piece of coal on a frozen pond and spend thousands of dollars in the course of a career following your children on weekends. That is why my children will be "pushed" towards basketball. I also used to coach basketball so I am biased. Plus having time on weekends gives me time to hit the hard water. <P><p>[This message has been edited by Wobbler (edited 01-06-2003).]

Widetrack,<BR>How old is Wide Jr? I have one in squirts and we have 3 games this weekend as well. We live in EGF.<BR>Tully

Tully:<P>Widetrack Jr is 9 and is a mighty squirt b center iceman, all 50 pounds of him.<P>Wobbler:<P>I thought that bball was that game where they blew the whistle every couple of seconds cause one player touched another player. No wonder they can play the whole game with all the stand around time. You must have to have lots of lung capacity to referee one of those games, and blow the whistle so often...<P>Now quit taking me so seriously!<p>[This message has been edited by widetrack (edited 01-06-2003).]

Cool,<BR>My boy just turned 10 and is a first year squirt b. I just found out last week that I am coaching the team. Do you know if you guys play Eastside at all this year?<BR>Tully Jr. is easy to spot, all 5'1" and 120 pounds of him!<BR>Tully

Tully:<P>I don't have my schedule handy... but all I can say is I hope my boy is quicker then yours... 120 pounds? He doesn't shave already too does he?<P>I'm sure I'll see ya down the road somewhere.

Chevy, Busch products, Arctic Cats do the job for me, too.<P>Been thinking of making a trip out to Knight & Bridges area one of these days, myself. wink.gif

Swamptiger, now you are one guy who has a lot of common sense. Widetrack, are you listening?

I know you guys dont know me from adam...but here is my 2 cents.....<BR>chev. to look good. ford to work with,,, skidoo,,<BR> brandy,,beer is beer...drink it all,and a fl 18<BR> ps....I work in a GMC shop..lol

Dave0, everything sounds good except that Skidoo thing!! Just kidding. I am an Arctic Cat man myself.

Chevy...Bud Light...Bieganek Portable Fishhouses, Arctic Cats<P>Curt Quesnell

Curt:<P>You forgot to list your Cannon down riggers.<P>Do you guys use those things in the winter time too?<BR><p>[This message has been edited by widetrack (edited 01-08-2003).]

OK<P>Cannon Riggers and Lund Boats (powered by<BR>Mercury)<P>Curt Quesnell

Chevy, Michelob Light, and either Arctic or Polaris (I like them both). And the LX-3.