• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
liphooked

Red Wing Conditions and Hotel/motel recomendations?

liphooked

What are the current conditions at Red Wing? water temps? water level? water flow (fast/moderate/slow)?

i am looking to hit the river Friday & Saturday and any updated info this week would be greatly appreciated (and I will publish an update on how we did). Also, any reasonably priced motel/hotels you would recommend in Red Wing (I will have my boat with me) would also be appreciated (does Everts rent out the cabins they have for one night? i would imagine they are booked but one never knows).

"rip some lip"!

IrishZit

The national weather service posts river conditions that are very accurate.

Everts does rent nightly this time of year. Check them out.

Sully

liphooked

IrishZit, thanks for the info. i did call Everts but they are booked. Heard some of the bigger fish have started to move up (not many yet but more than what was seen back a few weeks ago).

hitting the water at daybreak (or shortly there after) on Friday.................

see you on the water..

ike's tackle

There are many hotels / motels in town.

The super 8 is located right next to our bait store. The Parkway is a very inexpensive hotel that a lot of fisherman stay at. You can't beat the price. it usally fills up quickly.

For more information you can call us at the store.

Note from Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you