• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Morris Point Reports???

Anyone been fishing out of Morris recently? Will be up this Friday for the weekend. Thanks

My dad and brother will be up that way Thursday all give you the report that night cant go, because of work I would rather be fishing. I hear there biting now.

we fished out of Morris last saturday. Between 9 of us we ended up with 5 eaters. Pretty slow I would say, we fished in about 28ft. Maybe we was too deep. Had the fish cops stop by and check us for licences and he said it was slow all over. Hope you do better we did. The road out there was good. Seen a guy showing off a nice pike that he caught in shallower that day. The picture is on the board in the lodge. 41 inch 22.5 lbs. Nice pike i must say. good luck and let us know how you make out. Brian

I have been checked 3 times by the fish cops and once by the fish counter this year. Never been stopped that many times in my entire life. Oh well. Must think they have a reason to be out there this year. We will post when we get back. Thanks