• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

16 mile...Gull rock reports?

north red river

Wondering if anyone has has luck here or anywhere else in that area? Fished long point on sat and did well....8 eyes 2 nice perch in a half day in 26 fow.

I fished 16 sat afternoon 25ft 2 wallys w-side and 1 wally, 2 perch,2 burbits sunday 29ft didnt see many fish on bottum

BAT

I've been fishing a coupla rockpiles out off of Babblers road area a few times over the past couple of weeks and it's been fair to good each trip, and I finally found some of those darn tastey Perches too. Have'nt fished deeper than 22fow out there yet either.

fiskyknut

fisky - how's Babbler's roads? Are there any spots to get off the main road with a wheel house? We're heading out there this weekend. Any info appreciated.