• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

water level

After watching the water level drop around two feet since the first of the year, I am wondering how this affects the ice road condition as well as the bite.Any info?

I fished out of Long point on wednesday & roads were excellent! A few speed bumps (small cracks or heaves)but plowed wide & marked well. Fishing is a lot better than a month ago, bite was finnicky, but we managed to bring home a limit & a few sauger. I wouldn't have known lake level dropped unless you told me.

Hey 2 pounder when you coming up? I was up 2 wks ago when it was 20 below got some nice fish.Pounder been working alot ive heard from him once this winter.

Later

BAT

Early to mid March.I have a bedroom to paint, and two more lights to hang.We will be laying some carpet also.Then later I am going to build a nice deck. Thanks for the holler. JR <><