• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Driving out...

heartattack22

Morris Point is not letting people out with vehicles due to a couple of cracks. Adrians road is open and they are letting people go out. Just letting everyone know.

I could have sworn this was posted earlier this morning?

Lot's of water and slush out there on Adrian's trail I hear, bring shovels and be careful where you drive.

fiskyknut

Just got in off Adrian's I drove my truck out this evening but I will be sticking to the wheeler tomorrow. Sleds are beginning to look like a better options. Although you should still pretty much be able to get everywhere. There are several slush spots on the road that opened up today so use caution as Fiskey mentioned. For the most part you can just drive around the slush right now but who knows what it will do.

Just got in from Adrian's Road. No problem.

I did pull 1 guy out who tried to go around some slush (went the wrong way).

Slush areas are on the bay. Lake is OK.

Whats the word on the bite then iff???

I may not make it over to that side of the pond tomorrow it's kinda looking... frown.gif

Well I didn't get on the lake till 4 pm. So not exactly prime time fishing. So I didn't find any last night. Hanson and Kaz had had a slow day yesterday as well. So today I'll be searching around hopefully a spot in my GPS that has been good the last couple years will pan out. Maybe we will see you over there Fisky.