• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Great morning

Fished past Pine Island this morning in 19ft of water started fishing at 8:00 and caught fish right away I was using a glow JR's slammer and a green jb's weasel, the bite was almost nonstop using shiners, the biggest was 27" had a 24" and a 23" to throw back , got my limit of eyes 19" 17" 2- 16" and one short of my sauger limit, quit at 10:45 had to go to work. 16" of ice under my house. was a great morning bite, I tore em up lol. smile.gif

Great afternoon as well. Fished the river by the airport for an hour before sunset and got my 4 fish easily. All identical 15 inchers. 3/4 ounce jigs and shiners. Lots of current but the water is clear and there is roughly a foot of ice.

Great to hear the fishing is getting better, just wish I was there. Sorry I missed you last weekend but if you read my post "what a weekend" you probably know why you did'nt see me. I will be up over the Holidays. See you then.