• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice transportation on ice this weekend?

I am heading up onthe 16th thru 18th at wigwam resort. I don't think driving a Yukon on the ice is a good idea. Anybody have any ideas about who we can contact to get our gear and ourselves towed out?

If anybody is heading up as well and could lump our gear (clam, auger, 2 people) on the ice I would be willing to pay 15 or $20 bucks for some assistance?

Wigwam told me Adrians takes care of the road. Seeing how I am staying and spending my money at Wigwam I am not sure that Adrins would want to tow us out. Then again maybe if I offer some money for pick up and drop off?

I seen all kinds of vehicles out there. 3/4 ton pickups, 4 door pickup, and even the odd SUV. I have an Expedition and I would drive that out there but I was with someone else in there vehicle. I dont think a Yukon would be a problem. Good luck Fishing. Brian