• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

next 3 days

Was planning on possibly coming up to fish tues-thurs and was just wondering, am i going to be able to drive a truck out yet or are the resorts not letting people out in trucks yet. dont have a wheeler or sled so the only option would be to drive out. also was wondering if anybody knows how much snow is expected for the next couple days, i see that its suppost to snow wed and thursday, any info would be great, thanks

Chris35: I would give Adrians Resort a call, you can pull their phone number from the resort locator link above. They maintain the road from Wheelers Point over Pine Island. They will give you honest info on the driving of a full size rig.

As far as the weather is concerned type in national weather service.com or NOAA and click on Grand Forks you will find the weather forecast for the LOW area and the 7 day forecast. Hope this helps, and hope you get into some fish. Good luck and hold onto your rod. Bill

Chris35, when you get into NOAA Weather type in Baudette, Mn and it will bring up the forecast for you. Sorry should have been more specific on that. I just pulled it and they are talking snow for the next 5 days, nothing major with the biggest % of 50% Wed thru Thursday. Does not mention anything about large accumulations though 1-3 inches. Hope this is a little more helpful. Bill