• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What a Weekend!

I just got home and want to tell the story short version...Trailer and four wheeler jumped the hitch safety chains worked! Smoked a deer @ 5:30 pm 169 & 500th Good damage to the truck...but driveable lights & radiator intact! get up there furnace is out in the cabin Ice in the toilets but not cracked all other water OK got furnace refired everthing seems to work fine now...why did it go out? got out to the fish house... major damage to one side of it They said it happened when they were pulling it out to the lake?? Big draft now $@*&$&%! Get all set up and the generator dont and wont start up... start fishing 22ft of water spilled my jig box all over the floor and the next thing...break my favorite $50 dollar fishing rod...at this point I'm thinking dont by a lottery ticket just go home...fished Sunday morn 1 fish I'm home now i think its over....

I don't mean to sound mean,but I got a really good laugh out of all your bad luck!So there is a little good coming out of your weekend cause you made me laugh out loud on the computer!Sorry about your weekend and maybe your luck will turn around! grin.gif

Sounds like you got all of your bad luck at the start of the ice season! At least you didn't get hurt in all this mess, good luck with the rest of the winter, it's bound to get better. crazy.gif

Dude...I just hate those days when everything I touch turns to SH1T!!!! Just be glad you didn't go through the ice cool.gif

Hey Bob: I hate to ask, "Are you coming up next weekend???" We were hoping to see you up there.. Kaz

I'll be buying that lottery ticket I kept all my gear on my side of the house and you only broke your stuff. Wife is glad we didnt take her car. Take care brother, remember the gene pool is shallow on this end.