• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice Get Together.. last minute details...input?

curt quesnell

So far this is what we have come up with.

Breakfast at RiverBend 6:00 to 7:00 (ish) If you dont

want breakfast, maybe stop in for coffee and meet up

with the group.

We will try to fish the same area. Those with little

radios monitor 7-11.

Mid day we will take a break and gather around the

barbeque grill for lunch. I am sweet talking the wife

into making a gallon of chili. If you have a great

chili recipe bring some for us to taste. Kaz is bringing

some hot dogs to share BUT if you have some good new

venison polish or sausage of some kind bring some to

eat on your own (or share). Bring what ever beverage you

want to drink.

NOW, after fishing it will get real cold real fast! Both

Kaz and I feel it will be too cold for the pole shed. What

to do after fishing? Thats the final question.

It will be a very busy weekend on the lake, finding a

restaurant with seating for 30 might be a challenge.

Charlie at Riverbend said if we called in at midday and

gave him a rough headcount for supper he could make

sure we had a place to sit.

I am looking for a quick easy answer if there is one.

Maybe nobody wants to stay around for supper anyway.

Ok now you type

I'm typing Curt... grin.gif

I think your plan sounds good to me. I don't have a solution for the after fishing activities but I'll go with the flow.

Can't wait!! Sounds like there will be lots of FMers up that weekend and for the gathering.

where is riverbend?? Is that close to morris point?? I will be up there with a few buds just wondering how close the gathering is to where we will be.....

Sounds good to me as well Curt and as for as after fishing I guess whatever can be put together is fine with me.

River bend is just a hop, skip and jump down the road. It's at Wheelers Point, you'll see the sign on your right just before you get to the public boat launch.

I'm sure everyone will be going over Pine, only a couple miles from Morris Point or even going out of Morris.

Curt, I just might make this one. I'm going to Upper Red Friday Night after work for a late night of fishing, If the fishings slow, then I will probably head to LOW and get some Walleye fishing in on Saturday.

I'm staying at the Shooks Motel, so I can be there fairly early. I'll call you Saturday morning if I'm comming, but if the fishings good on Red, I'm staying there.

Fellow FM's

Sorry fellas I've got a company X-mas party Sat night. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone finally and fishing with all! After what I went through last weekend up there... I think I'm gonna really enjoy this X-mas party! Good Luck to all and have fun, cant wait to read the posts.