• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye Retreat or Sportsmans Permenat Day Rentals..

Hey All- Does anyone have a preference or recom. on permenant rentals? If so, thanks!

I am going up on the 14th!

I can't wait!

Hi Scott,

Try Ballards you wont be disapointed I assure you, tell em I sent you. They will be fishing the 10th my source tells me. Good luck!

Hi Scotteye,

I am going up to Walleye Retreat New Years weekend for two days and nights of ice fishing. I have used there sleeper houses the past three years and always have a blast catching walleyes and saugers. Burbot at night of course. Usually stop at Red Lake for the crappies for one day on the way up. Have to experience Red Lake crappie fishing, its a blast. Teri and Pete are really great people and have GREAT service and will treat you right. I would recommend them highly. Tight lines to ya.

I've stayed at both. Sportsmans has a great food package but is expensive and their cabins are dirty/smelly, their rooms are nicer, good restaurant and bar. Walleye Retreat is cheaper, their cabins are real clean, small place, cook your own food, no bar. Depends what you're looking for and how much you want to spend. The fishing is the same where ever you go.