• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice Report From Adrians 11/ 30

Just got off the phone with Adrians Resort, they said 4 to 5 inch. in the bay and hope to be driving next week around the 8th or 9th. Im going up on the 9th so she said to call and check one more time on the 8th. Sure would be nice to drive and not wheel across 4 mile!!

Only Ice: Thanks for the update, its a couple of weeks before I head that way, but appreciate your update. Now we can looking for some reports...Good luck and hold onto your rod, Bill

Thanks for the report I'm coming up on the 17th.Do you think it is possible to drive my truck to pine and then take four wheeler out from there? Would there be a safe spot to let the truck sit? It can a long wheeler ride if you have to take it all the way from shore.

You should be ok to drive by the 17th just about all the way out on the lake. Adrians mark a good road. If your not sure where you want to go on the lake, drive to Pine and park off to the left in that little spot befor crossing the Island. I Will post when we get back on the 13th!

This is really good, really good information! Mother Nature.....THANK YOU!!!

cool.gif

there should be room to park off to the side near the access to the lake road. If you dont want to park on the lake, morris point involves the least amount of effort to get out to the fish.

went out of morris point today on the lake and ther is a road as far as u can see.lotsa people in the bay too