• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOW - Warroad - 11/30 Report

Woke up to 7 degrees (F) this morning and hardly a breeze. I heard rumor from one of the lodges that there is 7" of ice on Zippel Bay. How far out I don't know.

I also hear that the ice over at Babblers is looking very good. I called him this morning and he said while it looks good and he intends to put out a road, it will probably be a couple weeks before he will let anyone out from his property.

Like all of you say, the wind is the biggest factor right now. We all need to cross our fingers and toes that it stays down along with the temperature.

I wonder that there might be any resorts reading these posts that could chime in with their own local conditions. Many reports will help to get a general feel of when we might first venture out and when it is safe enough to drive.

I'll be back with more later.

edit note,

Please use ongoing threads vs. posting new subject daily.

The 'ice situation' as well as your 28/9's would be expamles. Helps to avoid clutter of same subject on forum.