• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

low pike?

I will be going up on dec. 26 and staying till jan. 2. My annual frist of the year low trip. And was wondering if there is any were go to put up some tip-ups for same big low pike. We fish out of the south side. Any help or info would be great. And would also like to meet up with some other guys B.S. and see who's have luck!

Usually later in the year Zipple is great. I dont know about the beginning of the year tho. I have heard that they do good in 4-mile bay to for tip-ups

Brandon

I've always seen guys fishing or spearing the bay at Zippel Bay Resort for northern pikes very early in the ice season. Never tried it though always chase the eyes in LOW. Have caught a few pike out in the fields on tip ups or rattle wheels.