• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOW info...

Hello all- I am staying at the Sportsmans Lodge the third weekend in December, and I am looking for any recommendations on spots. Our group is fishing w/ 4-wheelers and in the past, when we are searching for spots, we typically just look for deep water on the N.W side of Pine Island. I am not looking for any specific structure, but it seems like depth is pretty important. This year the father-in-law is going-up with us for the first time, and I want to make sure I get him on fish. I am also looking for other lure &/or fishing suggestions.

Thanks ALL!

Scotteye, Your already doing well by going early! I like to use an angel eye on one stick and a standard jig on the other stick. That time of the year you'll be busy running one stick. I always fish shallow in the morning deeper in the daytime. Good luck see ya out there!

CB South... Isn't that in Northfield? If so, I am just north of you at burnet in Burnsville.

Are you going to be up a LOW the 3rd weekend in December?

I usually got up around that time. Last year 22 ft of water straight out of Morris point. I started with two rods and that didn't last long. I pretty much fished the rest of the day with one. I also stopped counting at 75 walleyes and saugers. Good Luck Kid

Ditto on the timing. Our best bet is usually shallower in the mornings and evenings. I would say between 14 and 19 fow just off of Pine if you are looking for the bigger walleyes. There isn't too much structure to speak of in that area.

Scotteye,I work out of the Jordan office and yes your right CB South Metro's main office is in Northfield.We have offices in Farbault & Lonsdale as well. Are you an active agent Scott? I will be up there possibly if we have some Ice. I hail out of Ballards Resort.

Yes, I am an agent out of Burnsville (our group is made up of mostly other realtors). I am really hoping we have some good ice also!

Scott

If I'm up there on the 17th we should get together and have one and tell some fish stories, Hey did I mention that I have a charter boat on LOW? hehehe Buy or sell with me....Go Fishing for free!