• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
little perch 1

A resort with best icefishing package

little perch 1

Does any one know a real good resort with the best ice fishing package?Been staying at one resort for the past 2 years.Want to go some where else this year.Any thoughts or commits will be very helpfull.We will be comming up the first full week of March.

boener

At this point I dont think you can look for value... I would be willing to bet that alot of the resorts are either full or will be full shortly. Good Luck!

bturck

Littleperch: I agree with Boenner this is a busy time of the year for them. some early week openings may be available, once you get to Wed or Thursday you will find they are really booked up. You can acess some of the resorts on the Resort Locator above that have their own web page they will usually show you the fishng packages summer and winter. Other than that its pretty much phone calling and ask for thier rates. Once you get into mid to late March you should not have a major problem trying to book something. Even though the fishing is great the crowds start to diminish somewhat. its a great time of the year to be up there tough. Hope this helps, have a great trip. Bill

little perch 1

Bill,

I have been doing my home work buy calling around.A lot of place have lots of openings.What I wanted to know is what other people felt. About there stay with a resort they stayed at.Last year we got a little burnt with a resort so we are looking for another place.I hope this clears things up.

1DIRTBALL

Hard to beat Zipple Bay Resort. Nick and Deanna are known for taking very good care of their customer's. They also have some new, very nice log cabins. Another excellent choice would be Sportsmans Lodge. Very good reputation. They even have a groomed snowmobile trail to their other lodge on Oak Island up in the N.W. Angle. Hope this helps.

boener

I would agree..zipple bay does a real nice job and I have stayed in their log cabins...they are awesome! Good Luck!

Philo

I stayed a Schusters a couple of times. Liked it and would go back. The bar is nice and they try their best to help you find fish. Prices are pretty good as well.

bturck

Sorry misinterpreted your post. I have been at Riverbend for the past 6 six years. No complaints at all. Bill

latz333

I have to agree with Zippel. I have been to a number of resorts up there and have found Zippel to be the best. We were there last year in a sleeper house that was in shallow water and also had a deep house in 30-32 feet and had a great time. The resort was well run and the roads were great. We had a 6 inch snowfall one afternoon through early morning and the roads well drivable right away.

Just my .02

Latz