• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Witch Bay Camp

Today I booked a cabin at Witch Bay Camp for the last week in july 05, I never fished that area of LOTW, always the baudett area where the river comes in and the west bay, never ventured into CA. Was wondering what to expect in that area that time of the year and what the water clarity usally is. any advice or help is appricated. thanks.

efgh, good choice with the resort you booked in July. Gail and staff will take good care of you. They have knowledgeble guides and will send you on to some fish. Pike, walleye, smallies are all abundant. July walleyes will most likely be out on the humps. Standard jig and minnow presentation or bottom bouncers would be my guess. They will have all the info you need though.