• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo Bay

SO what is the word on the jackfish, pickeral and perch on the big bay these days? JA SAY TREE and myself will be up that way in a week or so! I imagine ice is still pushing 2 1/2 feet in most places.<P>Thanks for any information people!<P>Keep the rods bendin'!!!<P>Jim W

Jim!!<BR>U guys comming up for the ICE event?<BR>Toad, Paul, Rick and myself will be out fishing for fun, if ur not in the tourney, feel free to join us!<BR>Talk to ya later<P>------------------<BR>>"////=<<BR>Gull Guide Service<BR><A HREF="http://fishingminnesota.com/gullguide/" TARGET=_blank>fishingminnesota.com/gullguide</A><BR>Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar<BR>Bemidji-Ottertail

Jim, was up thurs-sun, had a good time though it was Cold, the locals say the sandbar is the best bet, eyes are slow but they're catching pearch, and jacks, itwasslow, biggestin our group of 9 was 41", caught about 12 all together, most were +/-38", plenty of ice, 33",drive where you want to go, access at birch is good

Minneman!! I don't think I have seen you in a while! Thanks for the info! I am hoping she warms a tad. Yup, those jacks up there can be a real hoot!!!!!<P>Gullguide! Where will you guys be staying at etc? We will be on the SOuth end Saturday and it WOULD be good to hookup!! We are staying at a cabin of a friend's Saturday night. PS> If we hook up, KEEP THE YAGGY AWAY FROM JA!!!<P>Jim W

Jim,<P>Like GullGuide said, It would be a blast to be able to hook up with you guys! I'm staying at Schusters, All are welcome, including the YAG grin.gif<P>#651-247-6053<p>[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 03-06-2002).]

Pwaldow, we'll try to find you jokers!<BR>Feel free to find us as well. "Where is waldo"?<P>ANy more info on Buffalo Bay people? Presentations? <P>Jim W

Jim,<BR>Yea, gotta bring the blood-of-the-stag...lol<BR>We wanna hear J.A.'s goose hunting story again!!!<BR> smile.gif<BR>

I suppose you want to hear how he can out fish me any day under the sun as well eh?<P>Will you be at Schusters too?<P>Never got back about the Saturday events????<P>Jim W