• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOW I.C.E. Series Tourney

Hey all,<BR>With this cold weather we've been having, and by the sounds of it will have for the next week or so, it is looking more and more that the ice conditions will be fine for the LOW event. We've been holding off promoting this one since it was looking kinda shaky there for a while. I'll be getting emails out this afternoon to all who qualified for the bonus, and we will give you until next friday to either contact us to let us know you will be there for sure, or get payment to Rick. We'll then open it up to the next few teams in line. <BR>Remember, this is still open to anyone who wants to participate and anyone is still eligible for the $500 first place prize. Only those who qualified are eligible for the bonus $500 that will be awarded on top of the normal $500.<BR>Any questions, contact Rick, Paul, or myself.<BR>If you are unsure weather you have qualified for the bonus, and can't wait for my email, check the thread in the ICE Series forum under overall standings.<P>------------------<BR>>"////=<<BR>Gull Guide Service<BR><A HREF="http://fishingminnesota.com/gullguide/" TARGET=_blank>fishingminnesota.com/gullguide</A><BR>Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar<BR>Bemidji-Ottertail