• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

gull rock

Where is Gull Rock? I heard you must travel on Bablers road, how for out is it? Can a pick up travel there? I would appreciate any help, thanks.

It is one Bablers road. It's not very far out. Easy to spot, by the big rock sticking up. Maybe a mile out?? Anyway if you go out Babler's it's right on the way. If Babler's road is open past the breaker you can drive there. Any recent Babler's road conditions out there?

I went out of bablers last weekend. Road was in good shape out to gull rock. I think the breaker out at 16 mile is giving them problems. Fishing was pretty good. Caught larger fish than earlier in January.

Thanks for the information, if anyone hears the breaker is acting up or you can not get out there with a pick up please let me know I plan to go out there 3-7 and 3-8. I heard good fishing reports from that area

I haven't been out there in a couple weeks, but I don't remember a breaker by 16 mile. I am probably forgetting, but when I was there the one giving problems was the one in between the shore and gull rock. Is there more than one really bad one? Like I said, I probably just don't remember is all. Thanks for the update.

There is another breaker between Arnesons and 16 mile. It's not as bad as the one by shore but it is definately worth paying attention too.