• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fiskyknut

Lake is a rising!

fiskyknut

Wow, I went to Warroad grocery shopping then took a putz down around the river and out to the access. Looked to me that the water has risen a foot at the docks since when I was last down there. The Warroad river is just gushing, you could see the current seam out on hospital bay, and its running so fast thru narrow spots that it actually looks like rapids. Tons of debris and deadheads too. Baudette area got pounded by rain worse than us to the west from what I gathered from the radio. The Rainy must be dirty and flowing bigtime and I'm sure it's full of all kinds of debris too. This will surely make for a challenge come Saturday, so put on your thinking caps now!<P>Also be careful and keep your eyes peeled whether on the river or lake, those deadheads can pop out when and where you least expect them after a big rain like this, even miles out on the openwater.<P>Goodluck to all this weekend....fiskyknut

fivebucks

Fisky,<BR>I heard on the news that the river is at flood stage again in your town. I hope you stay drier than 2 years ago. Good luck on that front. I read in a different post that you were wondering on some coin values. I do coins for a living so I know them well. If you want any info. on values give me a call at 800-927-7273. My name is Mark.

Walleye Wacker

Looks like lake level won't be a problem early this year!

PJM

Is the lake level up and is ot close to normal