• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fiskyknut

Zippel Bay resort 8th annual Pike tourney....

fiskyknut

Are any of you FM'rs planning on fishing this tourney next weekend?<P>fiskyknut

shmick__shmacky

Do you have any info about the tourny?<P>Times?<BR>Price?<BR>Teams?<BR>Thanks!<P>------------------<BR>Where's my crew??

fiskyknut

Schmick, 2 man teams, 40 bucks. Saturday and Sunday 8 till 4 if I remember right. May 1 and 2 is the make up date incase of bad weather or if the ice is'nt gone by next weekend.<P>fiskyknut

walleyejon

I just got off the phone with the resort. Here's the skinny.<P>You have to be registered before 8 am April 24th. The cost per team is $50. Your boat must display a tournament flag. You have to have an operating livewell, as all fish caught must be released. Winners will be determined by weight, and you have to stay in the bay. They have open water now, so we shouldn't have to worry about it being postponed. Fishing starts at 8 am, and you have to be back in by 4. See ya there.<P><P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON

MN Mike

It's a long shot but we might make it, I was more optimistic a month ago but the boat is still mothballed and I don't think I will be able to get it out this weekend either because of previous plans.<P>Mike<BR>

yellowsubmarine

Fisky,<P>On a different note, did you get that new ISP up there and change your address or something? I've sent a few e-mails over the past couple weeks with no reply. Thought maybe you switched? If you did, shoot me a mail with your new address. Thanks.

MN Mike

<BR>Any reports?

fiskyknut

Lot's of big fish caught this year. Largest was a 42 inch 20lb 12 oz fish. Winning team weighed 53 pounds or something like that, congrats Jack.<P>lot's of 41-42 inch spawned out fish caught.<P>Lot's and lot's of slot fish caught.<P>Also the weather was decent this year!<P>fiskyknut<P>

walleyejon

We only put two fish in the boat, both on Saturday. One was in the slot, the other we weighed in at just under 5lbs. We only had two other strikes that we didn't get in the boat. Had a great time in spite of our poor showing, and I am glad I was able to be part of it. What a finish for the winners--two 15lb plus fish on Sunday. Congrats. <P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON

fiskyknut

Hey Jon you got to weigh one anyways, that's not too poor. I've got to say that cause we only weighed one fish too!!!<P>Sturgeon were biting good the past few days.<P>fiskyknut<P><BR>

Curly

Sounds like fishing was good, How were most of the fish caught?

fiskyknut

Baitfishing.