• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just popping in to say Hi

Great to hear from you Dtro!  It is sad that the participation in forums like this is going by the wayside and it seems we are losing valued members constantly which is sad, but also the way of the world.  Great to hear you are succeeding in your latest adventure, but that does not surprise me, as following you for the past 15 years, I wouldn't expect anything less from you!  I enjoyed the news clip and the excitement on the young girls face as she reeled in her first sturgeon!  Keep doing what your doing and don't be a stranger!!   Take care and stay safe!  Ozzie 

• Thumbs Up 4

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Thanks for stopping in Darren. I will always consider you a great friend. You always gave and then gave some more.

You are appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

DTro it is great to hear from again.  You were one of the great posters of this site that made me join some 13-14 years ago.  We all miss the contributions that you and many past member gave us.  Average Joe fisherman like myself have struggled to continue the great things you all had started.  For this I apologize to FM.  

Social media has certainly drawn many away from message boards like FM, due to groups having known people respond to post quicker (instant gratification).  With the loss of many members and the numerous get together,  the personal touch and trust has been lost on message boards.

I also think that, I my situation, life with active teenage kids and speed of life have taken me away from sharing my experiences as often.  Every year I hope to be more active, it just hasn't materialized.

I still love this site, I just need to devote more time to be active.

Thanks again DTro, nice to hear from you again, blessings to you.

• Thumbs Up 1