• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Lake Hound

Floe Roll In Dock Legs

Question

Lake Hound

Greetings,

First time on forum so please excuse if this has been asked before.  I am looking for information on repairing adjustable dock legs.  I have several Floe sections that are seized and are no longer adjustable.  Any information on repair options or even the materials used for the nut and rod would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for the help!  

1 answer to this question

delcecchi
On 2/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, Lake Hound said:

Greetings,

First time on forum so please excuse if this has been asked before.  I am looking for information on repairing adjustable dock legs.  I have several Floe sections that are seized and are no longer adjustable.  Any information on repair options or even the materials used for the nut and rod would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for the help!  

Well, I would start by getting in touch with Floe.    Have you tried that ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• minnleu
      By minnleu
      Hey, guys - I'm looking for a place to tie an older 16' Ranger 40hp up to around the St Cloud area for the 2018 season where I can come and go without restrictions.  Will trailer it to other lakes sometimes.  Lake or river.  I'm disabled, so close too parking or accessible with my electric scooter would be great.  Lift not necessary.
      Thank you,
      Tony  

• walleyeking
      By walleyeking
      I have a Strikemaster Lazer Xpress Auger about 5 years old. I drained the gas last fall, and added new gas mixed with strikemaster 2 cycle oil this year. Checked plug and it's getting a spark. Will not start, I noticed that there is no fuel in the rubber gas line. Took off tank, and cleared both ends of line to ensure there was no obstruction. When I pour fuel or seafoam directly into the carb in the air intake, it will start but only briefly. Probably only until the fuel burns off. Any ideas? Could it be as simple as a fuel line, or do I need to get carb rebuilt. If so, is there anywhere in the south metro that rebuilds or repairs augers?
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BobT
      Was out on Osakis yesterday evening on some midlake humps using 1/4oz jigs with leeches in the hopes I could find a few cooperative walleyes. I was getting pestered by what I thought were perch stealing my leeches. I'm a slow learner so it took too long for me to finally downsize my presentation until my dozen leeches were nearly gone. I finally downsized to 1/8oz digs and caught fish. It was 10" sunnies that were stealing my bait. Once I figured that out, I grabbed my crappy/sunny rod with a flu-flu jig and proceeded to have a pretty good time catching sunnies. I had a container of crawlers with me and just cut them up to tip the jig. Kept five for a meal but could have easily filled out.    They were near the bottom in 18' of water.
    • Surface Tension
      FishHawk and Depth Raider are your choices as Sub Troll and Canon are no longer manufactured.   If you don't have any of the above your relying what you see on your sounder and for speed your looking at the blow back or the timing of the thump from a Flasher.   Interpreting speed at the ball this way is a guessing game but it works along with varying your speed. It might not tell you a precise speed but you should be slowing and speeding up not matter what method for speed your using.  If you set your speed at 2.5 and stick there all day your probably won't boat as many fish as if you were coming in and out of 2-3 MPH all day.    Would speed and temp at the ball be useful, absolutely. Wouldn't it be nice to know that fish hit at 75' down in 45 degree water at 2.8 MPH.   Maybe you it was on a speed up or down when it hit too.    
    • trumy
      Seems just fine but I'm not big on eating out and I don't drink anymore so I'm not a frequent flyer of any establishment 
    • delcecchi
      We are?  I hadn't noticed any such activity.      So, how do you like the new reconstituted Landing?   
    • trumy
      Just curious what any posts on this page have to do with the landing? I really don't care but some of you are sure quick to point out when posts get off the intended subject 
    • delcecchi
      Good to know.  Didn't know that they had boats.
    • Wishin4Walleyes
      Went out of agate in 2 harbors on Saturday from about 8 am to 2 pm after missing the last couple weekends (family vaca). Tough bite. Had 1 short strike on the rigger at 50' with a spoon and 1 screamer hit a tail dancer long lined on a board (must've been a pretty good sized steelie as I've never seen a board disappear behind the boat like that before). Unfortunately it came unpinned. 0 for 2 in 6 hrs of fishing. Tried depths from 20 to 70, tried plugs, spoons, flies, etc. Talked to another gent at the dock and they managed 14. Really love hearing that when you come off defeated and someone out in the same area doing mostly the same things lights them up.   Looking at getting a fishhawk x2 to try and find the thermocline and get on the fish faster. Anyone have experience with the down temp/speed devices on the market and are they a must have like I've heard from some?
    • PSU
      Excellent Skunked, I'll give them a call
    • SkunkedAgain
      PSU - call the boat graveyard in Shakopee, right next to Valley Fair. It's called Twin City Outboard. I once went in looking for a replacement lower unit for a 3hp 1957 Johnson Seahorse. I was happy when the guy said they had it. When I got there, the guy brought out a box of them so that I could look them over and get the right color! They've got a lot of boats too. Cool place to visit and look around.
    • Thorne Bros
      Our annual ice fishing kickoff event is a little over a month away!  We just want to make sure everyone gets it on their calendars!   This year's date is Saturday, September 28.  Held at our building in Blaine, MN.   We'll have seminars from Ice Team and Ice Force Pros, along with vendors showcasing all of the new products for the upcoming ice fishing season!   Oh, and AWESOME deals on everything you need to have a successful season!   We'll post more details as we get closer, but for now please mark your calendars for Saturday, September 28 and we'll see you there!!   Thanks for all of the support!!