• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lone Pine fishing report (ex-twin pine)

6 of us fished the lone pine area and did <BR>fairly well on wed. and thurs. biggest walleye was 27 3/4". quite a mixture of<BR>walleye and sauger at 17-20'. hey fiskyknut,<BR>was that you that almost ran over our two <BR>otter lodge houses? we felt the waves under<BR>the ice from your chevy trucks driving up<BR>so close. next time give us a little warning<BR>so we can run! good fishing to all!!

It has'nt been too windy yet, my eyes are still open. But seriously the furthest I've drivin onto the lake this year is to just in front of the 'Wam. Will be on sled for a week or so yet. Twin Islands was good thursday pm. East side of Graceton reef 13-14 foot early and late is happening for us pretty good too. I'm totally ready to kick back on the flats and eat perch though.