• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Fudge??

FISHINGURU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Big Dave2

• amateurfishing

• LMITOUT

The only reason I'm still watching is to see the bad call that is going to cost us the game.
post of the year candidate! Lol

I think the bad call was accepting to play the game. Oh wait its not college pre conference

so no choice. Darn.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I smell a comeback

Maybe I should have run to the gas station 5 more times during the game and maybe they would have scored some more! frown

As last Evin got some Deer to save his family from starving during the winter on the other channel! smile

Ponder stats are interesting, at least the unofficial line that was displayed at the end of the game showed...

22/44 for 222 yards and 2 interceptions.

So, 22 completions, 22 incomplete passes, 222 yards, and 2 INTs. What's with all the 2s?

Ponder stats are interesting, at least the unofficial line that was displayed at the end of the game showed...

22/44 for 222 yards and 2 interceptions.

So, 22 completions, 22 incomplete passes, 222 yards, and 2 INTs. What's with all the 2s?

Key the twilight zone theme song?

On the bright side, Ponder had nearly 100 more passing yards than Rogers and dominated him in rushing yards. Stats don't lie. He clearly stacks up favorably with one of the best QBs in the league. grin

On the bright side, Ponder had nearly 100 more passing yards than Rogers and dominated him in rushing yards. Stats don't lie. He clearly stacks up favorably with one of the best QBs in the league. grin

Yup, Rodgers best days are clearly behind him...

Mrs Duffman put it best last night........

"HOW IS THIS @#$$&& PIECE OF %@*&#% STILL IN THE EFFIN LEAGUE!!"

smile

If Blunder starts I look for it to be a MASSACRE, they won't need to respect the pass and will be able to key in on the run. The corners will be able to lock down our WR's without much help. Their run D isn't that great but in reality either is our run game. Blunder will feel the pressure and take a lot of sacks, throw INT's, and fumble.

Nailed it.....watching the game is much more fun when you start the Packer Defense and Eddie Lacy in fantasy!!

Thanks Blunder, I knew I could count on ya....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not defending Ponder, but Jennings drop, Ford not bringing the ball in, Asiata not being able to catch a pass and the O line letting every Packer through have nothing to do with Pondrs ability.... Then you have to scratch your head and ask yourself... Do we even have a legitimate LB, our secondary blows and the pass rush stinks. Not sure a rookie QB could've turned that pig's ear into a silk purse. They made the Packers look like a top 5 defense and they're not. They let the Packers have a legitimate running game, which they haven't all year. Their O line has been horrible till last night...Their receivers had incredible separation in man coverage... In t he end, too little talent will not let you go on the road and win many games. All my friends say if Teddy played they won, ya OK.....based on what? Would it have been as big a blow out? Maybe not, but they still don't win last night. I told them to lay off the kool-aid for a while and try reality. They made some moves this year that may get them to .500 but there are still gaping holes on your team...I'm still sticking to 7-9 record.

Key the twilight zone theme song?

Not surprising considering they took a plane with tail number 666 from MSP to GB...

By_J-zuIYAAhO0Q.png

All my friends say if Teddy played they won, ya OK.....based on what? Would it have been as big a blow out?

The game was over when Teddy was named inactive and Blunder the starter.

Could you imagine being a player on the team knowing Blunder is the guy that is supposed to lead you for a victory? What a horrible feeling, it felt bad as a fan.

With Teddy there would of been way more energy and excitement, we would of sustained some drives and kept their offense off the field. We would of had a run game because they would actually have to defend the pass. Every facet of the game would of played better.

Our D was holding up pretty well until the wheels fell off, you can only give Rodgers so many chances before he burns you. It surely doesn't help the cause when your offense can't move the ball past the 40 yard line and Blunder throws Int's right to defenders.

Not saying we would have won because it would of been tough either way but we would of had a way better chance with Teddy (or someone off the couch for that matter). grin

Pretty quiet down here from the regular negatories Dilusionals that frequent this forum to talk their smack.

Hope they didn't choke on all that crow they were scarfing down for dinner and breakfast this morning.

As soon as they said Ponder was starting I knew it would be a blood bath. Short fields for the packers all around. Pretty sick performance by the O-line and Defense. Wasn't all on Ponder but he sure played himself out of a backup career.

going into the game with or without Ponder it was a tall order to win that game but even with Ponder it should have been competitive to a certain extent for longer than the first quarter. My main impression is that the team knew they had zero chance with Ponder after the first five minutes and enough of them gave up that it turned into the game it did. Most gave full effort I'm sure but a few can easily ruin it.

For all of you Vikings fans out there, this was the best outcome possible. Teddy didnt get thrown into an emotional game that he wouldnt have won, so he doesnt loose any confidence in himself. Ponder played, well, like Ponder plays, and the staff learned he is worthless, even as a 3rd string QB. This has pretty much locked the Vikings into dumping Ponder as soon as possible.

The other scenario would have been, Ponder played beyond his abilities, and won, so the Vikings extend his contract in hopes he becomes that star QB that the last staff thought he could be. Extending our misery with the Ponder era.

All we can hope for is a good draft this next season to compliment the young improving team we have.

For all of you Vikings fans out there, this was the best outcome possible. Teddy didnt get thrown into an emotional game that he wouldnt have won, so he doesnt loose any confidence in himself. Ponder played, well, like Ponder plays, and the staff learned he is worthless, even as a 3rd string QB. This has pretty much locked the Vikings into dumping Ponder as soon as possible.

The other scenario would have been, Ponder played beyond his abilities, and won, so the Vikings extend his contract in hopes he becomes that star QB that the last staff thought he could be. Extending our misery with the Ponder era.

All we can hope for is a good draft this next season to compliment the young improving team we have.

Just one more draft, just one more draft. And a whole lot of cool aid :-)

The staff new after 9 games last year Ponder was not going to be anything but a 3 string if that.

They were never going to win that game with any different qB. The team still has a long ways to go I hope they get to 500 but thinking it will be more like 3 or 6 wins for the season.