• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Fudge??

FISHINGURU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Big Dave2

• amateurfishing

• zepman

ESPM this morning reported Teddy Bridge (over trouble) water MRI was negative and should start.

Any time Rogers is on the field, GB has a chance to win. Their defense is questionable but stepping up.

If Teddy B is actually healthy and no ankle problems it adds a whole new dynamic to the Vikings game we have not seen in quite a while.

Playing in Lambeau. For me that's the kicker.

20-14 Fudge.

Rogers new found muscles from working out with Hans and Franz are gonna slow him down this Week. 35-14, Queens over the Pack!! laugh

Five letters boys. T E D D Y. TEDDY.

Vikes by 32.

I respect Rodgers, but hearing that audio of the "RELAX" I wanted to punch him in the face. What a cork soaker.

Anyways, this game with Teddy a bit nicked has me worried, but if they lose they still have a chance to be where I thought they would after 6 games (3-3).

I like the double threat at RB and look to see that exploited a bit here.

CP with a huge game in the returns and a nice end around for a 40 plus yarder.

Close to the end, but Vikes lose by 2.

Rogers new found muscles from working out with Hans and Franz are gonna slow him down this Week. 35-14, Queens over the Pack!! laugh

Anyone else notice that Kevin Nealon looks like he had some super cheap plastic surgery done? He looks awful. I had to look it up to see if it was really him. Yikes. Vikings 27-24. GB still has a porous D and no running game.

I'll definitely go Packers.

I thought Bridgewater looked spectacular in his debut. His presence seemed to open up much of the offense. The RBs are looking pretty stout. The defense is still troublesome and I don't think they can stand up to Rodgers aerial attack. The key will be how Norv dials up new plays to keep the Packers reeling, how much of an ankle sprain Teddy has, and whether Zimmer can get the defense to contain Rodgers. A big part of Teddy's game right now is his ability to move around in the pocket and run. Even pushing off on a bad ankle can create problems with throwing mechanics and velocity.

On the other side, the O-line has not been opening up holes so Lacy isn't doing much. They did do okay at protecting Rodgers against three great D-lines, and superb against a mediocre one in the Bears. The offense will continue to move. The key is defense. Ranked last against the rush, GB is really struggling right up the middle and will continue to do so against the Vikings. However, they have one of the best DB fields in the league and shouldn't have a problem with the Vikings WR corps.

It'll be a shootout but I think the Packers will win by 10.

I will take some of that Purple Kool-Aid again this week.. I think Zimmer will inspire the D to put some heat on Rodgers and he is going to want to go home to Olivia. Our secondary is doing better and if they can get in Jordies way we have them licked. Our 2 headed running attack my just baffle them too, especially when we throw Cordarrel at them too.. Go Teddy. I pick Vikes 27 - 24.

It's a short week and Bridgewater is a rookie. The packers will win easily. Probably by as many as 4 TD's

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Fudge are on the slow downhill slide (still good) while the Vikes are just slowly beginning to start their rise (improvement still needed. laugh

Fudge are on the slow downhill slide (still good) while the Vikes are just slowly beginning to start their rise (improvement still needed. laugh

I agree with this, but the Vikes aren't rising that fast, and the Packers aren't falling that fast. It will be a couple more years to win the division.

Really? The spread is something 9 points for GB !

And I think the 2nd biggest spread for ALL the games this week. Really??!!

I realize Rogers is flippin good but he's all they got.

I'm saying close game. MN is due to pull out a close one for a change.

MN - 28

GB - 27

Being realistic going into Green Bay with a rookie QB who can't practice because of a bad ankle is going to be tough. I think the vikings find a way to play a tough game against a division opponent but I think they come up short. Predicting a final score of 27-16 Packers win.

The Pack get all the calls at Lambeau. Always have, always will. I predict a close game with a questionable call going against the vikings at lambeau as per usual to help the pack win. Seen it happen plenty of times before. Packers 27-vikings 20

If they lock Rhodes on Jordy and the Captain on cobb we will have a chance. We will need a better pass rush against them then we did last week. Also if we control the clock by pounding the ball we will have a chance.No turnovers will also help. Vikes by three. : )

I don't see it being that close. The pack are just plain and simple a better team with a better QB playing at home. Pack win 31-10.

Vikes will look awesome the first half.

Scoring quickly, totally dominating the pack, offensively and defensively... smile

And then a completely different Vikings team/staff will emerge for the second half, with safe little running plays for little gain , no first downs, go into the prevent defense that totally gives up the middle, allow the pack to score at will time after time...... and blow it. frown

Happens all the time... cool

Aint easy being a Vikings fan.

I don't think the Packers are that great of a team anymore. Against most opponents, I'd say they are pretty vanilla. 10-6 is their ceiling this year, I bet they finish 9-7 and contend for the division title (North blows this year).

That said, Rodgers will have a field day with our D. His numbers against us are insane. Maybe Zim has a prescription for defending him, I can hope.

If Teddy can replicate what he did last week it will be very entertaining indeed. Isn't it supposed to rain a lot tonight?

The latest report says the Vikings "are leaning towards not starting Teddy".

I'm changing my prediction if that's the case.

GB wins by 17

No way Ponder can get it done.

Unless Bridgewater is 100% I hope he sits. Let him rest. If it rains like they bare saying running game should be key.