• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

All police departments that decide to bring out the war machines are a disgrace to this country. Why in the world would we allow the police to militarize themselves to the teeth and then use the weaponry against our own citizens...oh yea, we never had a say in it.

It's a FUBAR situation down there, but I'm not siding with the police AT ALL on this one. They screwed-the-pooch big time.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Inner cities have become war zones. Despite the fact that over 50% of whites voted for BHO, while blacks hold many high positions in government and are able to attain the same number of achievements as other races, the current conflagration in St. Louis is the fruit of the “race industry” pedaled by the likes of Sharpton; academics who keep the topic of institutional racism and on life support to validate their curriculums and social research paradigms; as well as by liberals and progressives who thrive on concepts of victimhood, dependency, entitlement, collectivism, social justice and equal outcomes, while pandering to their widening base of well-to-do utopians and increasingly discontented dependents (as they too discover the limits of platitudes such as "hope and change").

The current illegitimacy rates for black children is greater than 72%, while in 1940 the black illegitimacy rate was under 20%. Today the poverty rates for intact black and white families are 8% and 5% respectively. I would wager that the majority of the protesters are not in from this demographic, poverty or not.

We have spent tens of trillions of dollars on dependency programs in the US since LBJ declared the war on poverty and set up a program that pays women without a father in the home. The results have been devastating on societal and human development. Alan Greenspan was right when he said that the American people have voted for a welfare state over a trajectory of sound economic principles. We see more evidence every day of the outcomes of bad social welfare policies, yet there is still a debate raging as if there was great doubt regarding the predictability of any of this. I guess the truth really is resisted and disdained before being grudgingly accepted. Unfortunately it is so painful to watch unfold.

"Early riser" get's it!! Well said and not debatable based on the facts.

All police departments that decide to bring out the war machines are a disgrace to this country. Why in the world would we allow the police to militarize themselves to the teeth and then use the weaponry against our own citizens...oh yea, we never had a say in it.

It's a FUBAR situation down there, but I'm not siding with the police AT ALL on this one. They screwed-the-pooch big time.

someone gets it

Why in the world would we allow the police to militarize themselves to the teeth and then use the weaponry against our own citizens...oh yea, we never had a say in it.

If it was your home or business that was being looted, vandalized and burnt to the ground, I suspect you would like the authorities to do what ever is necessary to protect it.

But, maybe not?

No excuse for the way these mobs are behaving. NONE.

Mike

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Yes, once again "Nero was on vacation fiddled at Martha's Vineyard while an American city Rome burned" smirk

Yes, once again "Nero was on vacation fiddled at Martha's Vineyard while an American city Rome burned" smirk

The best thing he can do is stay away because, as you say, he just messes everything up anyway.

BTW- I am still waiting for him to come out with his " Michael Brown could have been me" speech. whistle

barrack obama doesn't like black people... cry

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I think that is pretty obvious. Only took a couple of hours for him to make a statement on Robin Williams' death, but it took him three days before he mumbled something about Ferguson.

I am afraid that this guy is going to be trying to take care of us at sometime in our lives

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/11/video-protester-justifies-the-looting-in-ferguson/

There's just no job opportunities for me around here! mad

Well, um ya there was that one. blush

full-552-48343-paintball.jpg

Three out of 53 officers on the Ferguson police force are black, and they arm them with paintball guns...... smile

Three out of 53 officers on the Ferguson police force are black, and they arm them with paintball guns...... smile

There pepper balls, thus the masks! wink

Yep, you guys still have a problem recognizing satire. wink

My shtick should be legendary in Sillytown by now. smile

Happy Frisky Friday everyone!

Interesting read. Why is Fergueson's govt so white?

Little snippet

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Seems things are unfolding.

Reports say the Brown was involved in a strong arm robbery. Still pictures from the store show him assaulting the clerk over a box of cigars.

Not the innocent person he was being portrayed as.

FACTS over innuendo.......

As I said in my first post, It has to be White E's fault, Just has to be. crazy

Mike

Reports say the Brown was involved in a strong arm robbery. Still pictures from the store show him assaulting the clerk over a box of cigars.

Mike

So you are for allowing police to be judge,jury and executioner?

Well may lead to the officers story being closer to the truth of the circumstances of Brown getting shot.

Mike

Well, I guess that means he deserves to be shot while he is holding his arms up. crazycrazy

Kind of looks like Cabela's getting some free advertising by the looks of that hat

Well, I guess that means he deserves to be shot while he is holding his arms up. crazycrazy

And you know that he was holding his arms up? How?

I thought the report was that he was going for the officers gun. How with his hands up? whistle

The good news is his Chief released his name today to the media! There's a good idea! shocked

That is one side of the story, the police tell another. I am sure there will be more to come as usual.

Why in the world would we allow the police to militarize themselves to the teeth and then use the weaponry against our own citizens...oh yea, we never had a say in it.

Leave it to the Black Community to loot their own community.

Real Geniuses at work.

Al Sharpton is the most racist man alive.

Besides YOU of course.

The good news is his Chief released his name today to the media! There's a good idea! shocked

I know you're bein sarcastic but honestly it's a good idea to do this. The PD needs to be transparent in this process. They were going to release the name tuesday but didn't.

Anonymous released two incorrect names yesterday, so probably good to get the real name out there anyway to prevent more of that kinda thing.