• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

I would expect to see a lot of these two after the latest incident. Not good. I wouldnt want to be a cop down there right now.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Leave it to the Black Community to loot their own community.

Real Geniuses at work.

Al Sharpton is the most racist man alive.

I live just a few miles from where this is all happening. It's very sad to see this all, and seeing these agitators show up just to get seen makes me pretty angry.

Ah yes, the grievance committee has arrived.

No facts needed, It has to be White E's fault, it just has to be.

Mike

Seems some cannot just grieve without blaming everyone else and then loot their own neighborhood.

No doubt we will hear from Big Al soon on how all the police were wrong and they should pay, seems to be the norm.

No doubt we will hear from Big Al soon on how all the police were wrong and they should pay, seems to be the norm.

Axe and you shall receive. The good reverend must have the jet on standby.

Do these idiots ever stop to think if the people who get shot by cops would just do what the cops say they wouldn't get shot. Pull over. Talk politely and you're free to go. Act like an arse you can get your arse kicked. Threaten a cop or act like you have a weapon and you can get shot.

Many years ago, I think it was Al Sharpton, who stood up front blowing his horn long and loud regarding a racist incident involving a girl named Twana Brawley. After she admitted she had lied about the incident Sharpton went underground for a long time.

Do these idiots ever stop to think if the people who get shot by cops would just do what the cops say they wouldn't get shot. Pull over. Talk politely and you're free to go. Act like an arse you can get your arse kicked. Threaten a cop or act like you have a weapon and you can get shot.

I can't completely disagree with everything here,but let's not pretend that now, and regularly in the past,that there have not been many occasions where a black person,especially a male, could do everything they were supposed to do and they still would end up in a difficult situation.

That works with cops that have integrity but the problem is there are too many that are corrupt and in that case you just give a better target.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

That works with cops that have integrity but the problem is there are too many that are corrupt and in that case you just give a better target.

PF are you ok today? confused

You are really off your game. Why would a corrupt cop be more apt to shoot someone as compared to a non-corrupt cop? Don't corrupt cops usually do things for a gain? What gain would he have by shooting some kid and then having to hide for a while so he doesn't get shot? whistle

I really hope that people remember ONE thing about these riots and others that take place when they need to "vent". THIS IS WHY THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED OR UNEMPLOYABLE!! Their/these actions are a product of their environment and upbringing. What do you think little Trayvon thinks when he sees or hears about "guys" busting into stores and "getting what's theirs"? What do you think when kids see these folks getting up in law enforcements face? None of this is Mitt Romneys fault OR the folks on Wall Street, it's simply become a norm to act like a wild pack of DOGS. So when election time comes and we trot out the black folk and why their unemployed and lack skills please remember these actions... shocked

PF are you ok today? confused

You are really off your game. Why would a corrupt cop be more apt to shoot someone as compared to a non-corrupt cop? Don't corrupt cops usually do things for a gain? What gain would he have by shooting some kid and then having to hide for a while so he doesn't get shot? whistle

You will have to have the corrupt cop answer that one. There are different types of corruption including moral. If you think all police are beyond reproach you need to get out more.

I really hope that people remember ONE thing about these riots and others that take place when they need to "vent". THIS IS WHY THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED OR UNEMPLOYABLE!! Their/these actions are a product of their environment and upbringing. What do you think little Trayvon thinks when he sees or hears about "guys" busting into stores and "getting what's theirs"? What do you think when kids see these folks getting up in law enforcements face? None of this is Mitt Romneys fault OR the folks on Wall Street, it's simply become a norm to act like a wild pack of DOGS. So when election time comes and we trot out the black folk and why their unemployed and lack skills please remember these actions... shocked

Yeah....to some extent these communities and their leaders incite and advocate this kind of behavior. They are not helping their followers, rather than helping it hinders. This is not the way to help. All it does is keep them playing the victim instead of putting them in control of their own lives.

You will have to have the corrupt cop answer that one. There are different types of corruption including moral. If you think all police are beyond reproach you need to get out more.

Agree on the moral corruption and not all cops are the same. As far as getting out more? I grew up in South Mpls and have dealt with way more cops then someone who grew up in the "fish bowl" grin

Just for the record, they're upset because the cops shot an unarmed kid in the streets in their community.

But hey - Nice little tirade again there. I like the ironic abuse of the English language too, added a nice flavor to the thing.

Agree on the moral corruption and not all cops are the same. As far as getting out more? I grow up in South Mpls and have dealt with way more cops then someone who grow up in the "fish bowl" grin

We may have to spend a day on the ice drowning minnows and swapping stories some day to make the final call on that one.

We may have to spend a day on the ice drowning minnows and swapping stories some day to make the final call on that one.

I'm game. If you have a sled and porty which is the way I fish for the most part. We can get way out in the middle of the lake where no one can hear the yelling! laughlaugh

Just for the record, they're upset because the cops shot an unarmed kid in the streets in their community.

So, are YOU trying to justify their actions because they're "Upset"

I've been upset MANY times, but don't recall the urge to go out and loot and vandalize businesses.

Got to love the excuse makers. crazy

BTW, It was 1 cop, not cops. Just so you have the facts straight. whistle

Mike

I'm game. If you have a sled and porty which is the way I fish for the most part. We can get way out in the middle of the lake where no one can hear the yelling! laughlaugh

I believe we have similar sleds- Arctic cat 570.Have a suitcase shack and a clam Bigfoot pop-up.

I have a sneaking suspicion the only noise that would be heard after the first few minutes would be from us yukking it up.

Inner cities have become war zones. Despite the fact that over 50% of whites voted for BHO, while blacks hold many high positions in government and are able to attain the same number of achievements as other races, the current conflagration in St. Louis is the fruit of the “race industry” pedaled by the likes of Sharpton; academics who keep the topic of institutional racism and on life support to validate their curriculums and social research paradigms; as well as by liberals and progressives who thrive on concepts of victimhood, dependency, entitlement, collectivism, social justice and equal outcomes, while pandering to their widening base of well-to-do utopians and increasingly discontented dependents (as they too discover the limits of platitudes such as "hope and change").

The current illegitimacy rates for black children is greater than 72%, while in 1940 the black illegitimacy rate was under 20%. Today the poverty rates for intact black and white families are 8% and 5% respectively. I would wager that the majority of the protesters are not in from this demographic, poverty or not.

We have spent tens of trillions of dollars on dependency programs in the US since LBJ declared the war on poverty and set up a program that pays women without a father in the home. The results have been devastating on societal and human development. Alan Greenspan was right when he said that the American people have voted for a welfare state over a trajectory of sound economic principles. We see more evidence every day of the outcomes of bad social welfare policies, yet there is still a debate raging as if there was great doubt regarding the predictability of any of this. I guess the truth really is resisted and disdained before being grudgingly accepted. Unfortunately it is so painful to watch unfold.

I believe we have similar sleds- Arctic cat 570.Have a suitcase shack and a clam Bigfoot pop-up.

I have a sneaking suspicion the only noise that would be heard after the first few minutes would be from us yukking it up.

Well I do sometimes give a warhoop when a nice fish is caught! And glad we have the same sleds because parts are hard to find in the middle of LOW! grin Oop's off subject. Now where were we? madwink