• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gov Dayton

BuckSutherland

One can see clearly why dayton refuses to debate McFadden in prime time.

Probably cause he is running against Johnson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• delcecchi

• Big Dave2

• swamptiger

I will say that McFadden's tv commercials come accross as some of the douchiest ads that I've seen so far, except for Summers Eve of course. wink

Franken's feel good ads, typically followed immediately by an "independent" attack ad lying about mcfadden's company location are pretty high up on the douche bag scale.

I will say that McFadden's tv commercials come accross as some of the douchiest ads that I've seen so far, except for Summers Eve of course. wink

grin

Same difference. Franken won't debate either.

Why should they?? They have it in the bag. I dont need to hear a debate to know their positions, and i would expect that around 90% of us have our mind made up how we are gonna vote.

Still wonder why they chickened out of debating at the state fair, especially since all we hear and read about in the state-run media is how well the state is doing with Dayton and Franken's leadership. They should be able to stand on those reports and clean their opponent's clock...if it were really true.

It shows how yellow-bellied they really are. Their handlers know that Franken can't keep his foot out of his mouth and Dayton has checked out long ago as witnessed by that video posted earlier. They better pump him up with some of the good stuff before they stagger him out for the first debate.

There are more ways than just running ones own fiber to create a dedicated line. Just cuz there are more than 1 pair of fiber in a casing doesn't mean they are intermingled. Are you referring to MPLS? That is an entirely different technology. There are more than just one or two ways to create WAN links.

I'm thinking this would be considered a LAN link, if truly they wanted to connect the gov mansion and the history center with no outside connectivity...otherwise they could use a WAN and VPN setup for a fraction of the cost.

Either way, Dayton got busted and called out for it.

For the love of MN this current gov needs to be pushed out the door ASAP.

I'm thinking this would be considered a LAN link, if truly they wanted to connect the gov mansion and the history center with no outside connectivity...otherwise they could use a WAN and VPN setup for a fraction of the cost.

Either way, Dayton got busted and called out for it.

Yeah it could be considered WAN, MAN, and maybe LAN.

But even outside of that there is MPLS, TLS, LSS, Point to Point links etc. that are very secure. VPN is also a good choice, but normally not a first choice these with the readily available Fiber rings out there that businesses and govt entities can tap into.

I'm "campaigning" for a Vote Out The Incumbents movement! Only when these guys (both parties) start dropping like flies will they start to work for us instead of themselves.

some of the douchiest ads that I've seen so far

This one is the worst in my opinion. I bet he hunts as much as John Kerry laugh

This one is the worst in my opinion. I bet he hunts as much as John Kerry laugh

Both the NRA and the Gun Owners of America give rick nolan an “F” rating... blush

rick nolan is a fraud..

Anyone see ol' Mush Mouth on TPT last night? Not sure I've seen anyone with pupils that dilated before. Must be some good stuff they pump him up with before rolling him out into public. Wow.

Has anyone checked to see how bad the state of our state is lately?

Budget surplus planned on paying bAck funds that were taken from schools 10 years ago.

4% unemployment with plenty of manufactering jobs still available.

Over 150,000 new jobs added.

I guess the difference of which side of the aisle you sit on is this side actually keeps and succeeds in campaign promises whether some like it or not.

So why do we need to continue all these "help" programs? You know food stamps, daycare assistance, heating assistance, transportation assistance, housing assistance, school assistance, minimum wage bills, health insurance assistance etc.etc....

I guess we should start cutting some of these programs. wink

Has anyone checked to see how bad the state of our state is lately?

Budget surplus planned on paying bAck funds that were taken from schools 10 years ago.

4% unemployment with plenty of manufactering jobs still available.

I guess the difference of which side of the aisle you sit on is this side actually keeps and succeeds in campaign promises whether some like it or not.

Yeah that's all fine and wonderful.... but he talks funny so off with his head. wink

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I like it when they make these statements without a qualifier!

150,000 new jobs added-since when, what year? When compared to the bottom of a few years ago, are they new jobs or just jobs that are coming back that were lost in the first place? whistle

When someone posts something like 150,000 jobs created, no one is willing to give details on what kind of jobs, part time? Full time? Wait Staff? Minimum wage? Livable wage? Could be that most of the those 150,000 jobs could be part time jobs that are minimum wage or just over. How does that number actually compare to people entering the workforce. Partial numbers mean little.

I like it when they make these statements without a qualifier!

That's all the hypocrites and frauds have at this point. Work the margins and use semantics. They'll never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Im not sure what the/your "qualifiers" are whether previously lost, minimum wage, mfg growth, millionarez hiring estate workers, etc. Who gives a rats arze, jobs r jobs, growth is growth! Ya complain when nuttin happens & when something good happens not good enough, typical AND EXPECTED.

I could care less who you vote for,but Rick Nolan has been a small game hunter and deer hunter all his life. Ran into him once in the woods about 10 years ago,when he had no political agenda. We had a good talk and you could see his concern for the environment and future hunting is very concerned.

Yes he thinks AK47 or rocket launchers don't belong in every citizen hand,so he is not for one weapon.

Also I seen him at fisheries spawning stations just taking them in by himself because he enjoys doing that.

He also ran a sawmill and lumber business for years and it is still family owned I believe.

Like I said vote for who you want,I could care less,but let's be honest about the whole thing.

Yes he thinks AK47 or rocket launchers don't belong in every citizen hand,

let's be honest about the whole thing.

Yes, let's be honest. An AK47 and a rocket launcher are nothing alike.

I could care less who you vote for,but Rick Nolan has been a small game hunter and deer hunter all his life. Ran into him once in the woods about 10 years ago,when he had no political agenda. We had a good talk and you could see his concern for the environment and future hunting is very concerned.

Yes he thinks AK47 or rocket launchers don't belong in every citizen hand,so he is not for one weapon

Ah yes, another Elmer Fudd with the typical 'I don't give two sh*ts about the 2nd Amendment as long as I can still hunt' attitude.

Pathetic and disgusting.

Quote:
Rick Nolan’s 2nd Amendment Hypocrisy

Minneapolis, Minn. – Rick Nolan was pictured with an assault rifle and his finger on the trigger in a photograph with a supporter recently posted to Twitter. Nolan has repeatedly said he supports a ban on assault rifles, yet he is happily pictured with one. Minnesotans should be reminded that Nolan received an “F” rating from the National Rifle Association.

full-593-49446-ricknolan.jpg

What a dope.