• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gov Dayton

BuckSutherland

Contrary to what some of you believe, I am not a devoted fan of Gov. Dayton. But in all fairness I have seen the man stand up for outdoor and environmental issues that you guys (devoted outdoorsmen I'm sure) support and endorse. All I suggest is that you might have some bit of modest appreciation for what the guy has done or attempted to do for resources.

I understand that is tough for some here to do, since it calls for a bit of reasonableness but it is appropriate.

As far as the Governor and an AR-15 with a 30-round clip I suspect he considers that just as silly as many of us do. An appropriate shot from an old Model 70 in 243 is all that is needed and you don't have to fantasize about being a special ops black gun warrior.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• delcecchi

• Big Dave2

• swamptiger

Hey L'out: I would not be so quick to suggest that Gov. Dayton is mentally unstable or has mental problems. You might want to look in the mirror.

And please, do you have some verifiable medical documentation that the man indeed HAS these problems?

Be careful what you say.

Hey L'out: I would not be so quick to suggest that Gov. Dayton is mentally unstable or has mental problems. You might want to look in the mirror.

And please, do you have some verifiable medical documentation that the man indeed HAS these problems?

Be careful what you say.

Contrary to what some of you believe, I am not a devoted fan of Gov. Dayton. But in all fairness I have seen the man stand up for outdoor and environmental issues that you guys (devoted outdoorsmen I'm sure) support and endorse. All I suggest is that you might have some bit of modest appreciation for what the guy has done or attempted to do for resources.

I understand that is tough for some here to do, since it calls for a bit of reasonableness but it is appropriate.

As far as the Governor and an AR-15 with a 30-round clip I suspect he considers that just as silly as many of us do. An appropriate shot from an old Model 70 in 243 is all that is needed and you don't have to fantasize about being a special ops black gun warrior.

Who's job is it to determine need? Does a man need to dress in drag when jeans and a t-shirt would work? I thought you liberals were all about personal choice and such.or are you a hypocrite and fraud?

Yeah yeah yeah.....we all know about his confessed personal problems. But that does not mean he is "unstable" as the more some more unthinking posters around here like to blat about. Apparently he is able to function day to day in an important post as governor of a state. I suspect if he were truly unstable mentally or not in control of his faculties those around him would take steps to help or divulge that.

I have an intense dislike of people who are perfectly willing to throw wild, hurtful and harmful accusations around internet Forums....obscure as this one might be.

Gov. Dayton clearly is flawed and has had the guts to stand up and admit it. I think we have a few people around here who might be equally flawed in one way or another and I an convinced we have some in here who face serious obsessional fixations who might be more careful what they say about others.

As for me, I am a drinker and occasional cigar smoker. I have all sorts or physical problems and artificial parts and pieces. But the control center works just fine and still knows what is fair and what is not.

So now you know my weaknesses! Ha Ha Ha

The man admitted it long ago. Sheesh.

He's been told about Dayton's mental instability and drug addictions but won't accept it.

An appropriate shot from an old Model 70 in 243 is all that is needed and you don't have to fantasize about being a special ops black gun warrior.

Your ignorance on the subject is frightening.

2 are mine. One is the son of a cousin and one is my daughter's boyfriend.

BTW, nice photo PF. I'd hold onto that one. Someday your kids will be able to point to that and tell their children the reason why they can't shoot trap like they used to is because Dayton's party deemed that it wasn't socially acceptable for citizens to have firearms. They can then go practice for their cup stacking competition where everyone gets a participation ribbon.

Dayton has set Minnesota back almost a century with his outrageous taxes and spending.

Dayton has comitted treason against the citizens of MN.

2 are mine. One is the son of a cousin and one is my daughter's boyfriend.

Leave it to limit to pizz on a parade. I knew you had it in you.

LOL! LOL! What else would you expect?

Datyon has a 58% approval rating and that scares the he!! out of the GOP faithful like limit and a few others. It confirms that the grand old party is out of touch with the independent voter and the damage control from a horrific Pawlenty administration isn't taking hold. So in an attempt to fabricate issues like "Dayton is anti-gun" they are seeing it isn't working and resort back to attacking his disabilities, not unlike Bush I did when he attacked a Viet Nam POW by saying his time spent as prisoner made him crazy and mentally unstable.

Good luck unseating Dayton. LOL

I will stand by my posts. And the crack about my ignorance of firearms and shooting is so far wrong it is hilarious. An idiotic jab at a man about whom you know nothing.

I'll let the reasonable people who read some of these dialogues make their own judgements about who is reasoned and fair and who is dancing close to the edge of fanaticism and instability.

Mr. Dayton takes medication for depression, like a few million other Americans and he freely admits it. It apparently makes it possible for him to function in an important and demanding job. He stays upbeat and optimistic about his fellow man and if that is due to the MD approved medications that's good.

So tell us Mr. L'out.....what are you taking?

Hey, I said it was a nice photo.

smile

I know, and I was stunned by that positive gesture, then you went and ruined it. wink

I will stand by my posts. And the crack about my ignorance of firearms and shooting is so far wrong it is hilarious. An idiotic jab at a man about whom you know nothing.

I'll let the reasonable people who read some of these dialogues make their own judgements about who is reasoned and fair and who is dancing close to the edge of fanaticism and instability.

Mr. Dayton takes medication for depression, like a few million other Americans and he freely admits it. It apparently makes it possible for him to function in an important and demanding job. He stays upbeat and optimistic about his fellow man and if that is due to the MD approved medications that's good.

So tell us Mr. L'out.....what are you taking?

And the crack about my ignorance of firearms and shooting is so far wrong it is hilarious.

Someone who actually knows about firearms and shooting wouldn't make the comment you made. smirk

Datyon has a 58% approval rating

That's not surprising at this point when there isn't an opponent yet.

Dayton is a drunk, depressed, deviant sexual lifestyle supporting clown.

Dayton is a drunk, depressed, deviant sexual lifestyle supporting clown.

And he's still more respected than you are. smile

244095_5_.png

Use the meme if need be, but it does not change the fact that you are soooooooo wrong.

The longer the DFL and Dayton continue to kowtow to out of state enviro-whackos and ignore the mining jobs in the state, the further that approval rating is going to drop...

The longer the DFL and Dayton continue to kowtow to out of state enviro-whackos and ignore the mining jobs in the state, the further that approval rating is going to drop...

There is already some major division between within the Democratic Party over Mining on the Iron Range. There was a story in the DNT, about them having to give up trying to come to a consensus on where the party was going to stand on the topic of mining as it was getting too contentious.

If the party goes against mining they will lose a good part of the support from the very democratic Iron Range area.

Typical Democrats cannot agree on something controversial so they decide to ignore it.

We need to mine every available resource we can from this state.

With the terrible economy and horrible business environment Dayton and the DFL have created we need all the help we can get.

Dayton is doing to MN what Obama has done to the nation.

Only in MN do we elect a mediocre and unfunny comedian to the US Senate and a alcoholic as Governor.

The liberal bleepholes of Minneapolis and the Iron Range have thoroughly destroyed this state.