• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

FrontenacPike

Share your Favorite Ice fishing Photos

leech~~

My PB Laker on a very nice weekend.

full-27051-26942-img_0442.jpg

HUMMER 55

at age 4, gett'n the hang of it!

full-26576-26960-img_20120311_00051.jpg

northcountry24

full-40521-26962-398028_337182379643496_

full-40521-26963-164844_189639487731120_

teaching my little brother how to tip up fish i told him i would catch the first one to show him... good thing i did the 35" is my biggest through the ice!

Tyler Voss

Heading out this afternoon for the first time! Can't Wait!

A few from last season.

432069_10150615009039939_874056398_n.jpg

395691_10150612652844939_1627584343_n1.j

402213_10150498732529939_1859612219_n.jp

391797_10150450909709939_1514039571_n-2.

RawHog

Heading out this afternoon for the first time! Can't Wait!

A few from last season.

395691_10150612652844939_1627584343_n1.j

Nice fish ya got there. Out of curiosity, what am I not understanding when I look at this guys hand?

Tyler Voss

Ha I didn't even notice that. He's just a lanky 15 year old kid with no broken bones that I know of.

Jim Uran

What's up with the rat????

OnAFly

I hear they taste much better out of cold water wink

northerndave

Lol!! Is that a muskrat?

Tyler Voss

What's up with the rat????

Couldn't resist the chartreuse jig tipped with a waxie! laugh JK

Just messing around until the bite started.

thatoneguy

I don't think I'll ever top this one. muskie-1.jpg

leech~~

Here's one of my favorite shots of another HSO member up on a Northen MN lake fishing Lakers. Say's solitude! smile

full-27051-27033-img_0445.jpg

Mattandjosh

Okay maybe I am just not very bright but how can I add a pic?

Mattandjosh

full-42428-27063-hungryfish.jpg

19" walleye caught using jig and minnow head on WBL

Notice the 4 inch crappie in its mouth.

Hungry Fish!!!

Lucky Dogg

My 9yr old was hitting bass all day on tip-ups while I was tring to take a nap, then this one dropped by, C/R on a south metro lake. Not to bad for a kid his age to be able to rebait and reset by himself. Nice job shorty!

Lucky Dogg
full-615-27190-shortybass.jpg

Tyler Voss

PIG from this eve.

DSC_0887.jpg

minnbowhunter

samspike.jpg

benspike.jpg

Two of my grandkids with nice pike they caught last year

Wilrose Thompson

Awe. I never tried fishing on winter. I guess it's fun. smile

Tyler Voss

Slabs are still hungry!

DSC_0920.jpg

arcmaster67

my youngest daughters first 30 incher on LBDN 02-17-12full-31719-27556-lbdn17feb12028(small).j

LakeDocktor

This photo is a few years old. If you get the Vexilar email newsletter, you will notice that this picture is highlighted in every newsletter. Needless to say, he feels famous!

Devin1_zps8ef57c0a.jpg

This one was taken last year.

devin_zps87985f6b.jpg

eyeguy 54
full-27930-27605-img_5493.jpg

eyeguy 54
full-27930-27606-img_5499.jpg

Hoffer

Tyler-

Thats awesome!

What are the limits on Muskrats?