• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LOTW_Outdoorsman

Spring North Star Walleye Classic Fishing Tournament May 19th!

LOTW_Outdoorsman

Come and join Jody and I as we participate in this years Spring North Star Walleye Classic Fishing Tournament on Saturday May 19th! This is always a fun tournament, because you don't have to travel that far to get your fish. The entry fee is $100/ per 2 per team, and all the details can be read in the blog link. We hope to see you up here...Happy Fishing and God Bless!

All the information can be viewed on my Blog at Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman Blog

LOTW_Outdoorsman

The Walleyes are slamming up here right now and the entry fee for the 1 day tournament is $100 per team...How's coming up???

Boar

was, but my partners boat is getting the hull replaced. Oh well, next time. Good luck guys.

DRAGFOOT

I'll be up there, but not in the tournament...cant seem to get myself to participate in something I'm going get my butt kicked in.

I'll try to stay out of the way of everyone though.

LOTW_Outdoorsman

No one gets there butt kicked except for me by my wife when she's in the boat...

It's not a bunch of professionals, just a group of men and women having a great time. Take it from me, anyone has a shot to win...sometimes we get lucky and sometimes we don't. This is only a $100 per 2 person team, so come on and join in on all the fun!

JP