• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

technical questions.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• northerndave

• Boar

• Twisted

• WhiskeyPete

This is called desmarting your phone.

Excellent work boar, phones have no business being smarter than us.

I turned it into one of those solar phones after that, put it in the sun to charge, forgot about it, now its a chunk of plastic, threw it againts the wall again. Taught that phone a lesson.

• 2 weeks later...

So, would one have the technical rules to burbot ball? We were trying to decide on official rules while trying to save our minds from the bottomless pit of boredom.... We were coming up with a combination of football, rugby, and good ol smear the...... Guy with the burbot wink.... Thoughts?????

As long as the burbot was harmed during the game I think it would be ok. Otherwise you would get a ticket for wanton waste.

If you get High, Low , Jick, Jack, game, then a goal for the burbot, we have have a new twist on 10 point smear an burbot smear, or burbot smear ball... smearbot... eelbotsmearburt? Smeelburtpout ball? Burbot lawn darts are fun to, ten inch holes an chucking the pout into the holes. Fun for whole family.

Really sorry about all the snow guys, that was my fault.

I sold my big track machine and it bagan snowing immediately.

Sorry.

Well dave I for one appreciate the honesty, Im gonna mow the grass so it rains an melts off the snow so dont worry, we hold you personally responsinble but its not worth losing sleep over. So turn that frown upside down, takes more muscles to frown that to smile,The sun will come out tomm...... You get the idea.

laughcrazygrinsmile You guys either have way to much time on your hands, or your starting to succumb to cabin fever. You really need to go fishing I'm thinkin......Love it keep it coming....

The winter that wasn't....

this stupid rip off of a winter caused me to sell the ski dozer and shop for a boat.

Screw it, I give up on this hard water sport.

See youse guys on da open water.

I guess I do have to go get my dam fish house, ulness someone wants to buy sponge bob square house too..

ohhh ok 150 and thats my final offer cool ill even let you use it next year ... i know you have boat fever lol and boats are expensive...hopfully you get to use it more then you used the dozer...

Im looking to buy and auger extension for my Strikemaster. What length would be a good all around for lake of the woods. I mainly fish from portables. I found a 20" on Ebay for $18. Would a 12" do just fine? Anyone know of a better place to buy one.

I make mine out of truck axles when I'm in a bind on a sunday with stores closed and such.

But then I have to buy a new truck axle come monday which is much more than $20, so I wouldn't reccomend that particular practice...

I've found the cheapest way to deal with thick ice is to drill 5 holes a foot or so deep right next to the hole I'm drilling to allow the motor to drop down further. I use the rubber bands off the minnow bag to hold the throttle wide open. Then take my belt off and attach to the handles so it is easy to get out of the hole and I don't have to ben over so far. With a little time and some hard work, you can easily save the cost of the extension. Only trouble I have is that when I take off my belt, my pants fall down so it can get kinda cold if I'm drilling more than a couple holes.

Haha thats a very creative idea and would work as a last resort. But I guess I'll just get the 20". Bigger the better, or so Im told