• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO's LOOK and RELEASE VIDS

full-17060-28046-image.jpg

Have some video if this little guy to

Thats a nice lookin decoy there mrklean

Great videos guys cant wait to get back out!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamalex72

• Gordie

• mrklean

• MJ1657

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get some new videos on here!  I got a couple quick videos of  big musky in the hole chasing around my decoys. https://youtu.be/jQt5bd6HUv4 https://youtu.be/om6ocAT3a0Q  

Here's one from the weekend 32"-33" Look and Released

I didn't start filming until the action was over it was hard to get my phone out and keep the big girl away from the decoy.

Yep some great vids I have a few good ones but I can't get them to work . My pc is telling me that I don't have the codec to run this file.

Hope I get figured out.

shamalex72

Yep some great vids I have a few good ones but I can't get them to work . My pc is telling me that I don't have the codec to run this file.

Hope I get figured out.

I was having trouble with that last one too, that's why it took so long to post it. I still don't really know how I got it to work. laugh

Hope I get figured out.

I can help you out with that in person Gordie.

-Merk

This was a test for the camera and it worked out. The knot in the line if from the aggressive jigging that needed to be done to get these fish to come in.

I now have to put all new line up for my decoys.

th_028_zpsa65e5918.jpg

shamalex72

Nice! That never gets old watching them come in and interact with the decoys, no matter how big, or small they are. Still amazes me how fast they are, even the big ones, how they can turn on a dime and smack the decoy.

I have a couple more but they may need some editing wink also I didnt get a video of it but I watched a 4-5 pounder load its body up like a sping and explode on the same decoy I was never fast enough to get that on film it was crazy to watch that pike load up like a snake and pound that decoy.

Might have seen Merkman's "Iron Pike" today. One spear mark right between the eyes on a fish about two pounds. That'll take one to the bottom but no meat to stick in and they swim away. Been there, done that.

Great vid mrklean and I too love they way they almost coil up like a snake.

I keep hearing welcome to the jungle when I watch that grin

jasonmichalski

First try at video, I need to move the cam, but I can see the fish at least, maybe next time i'll video both sides of the hole, instead of just half.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Oohfersuure
      I would explore helical footings.  Why not? Below is a company I’ve worked with. Not sure if they work up north or if they know someone that does? They are knowledgeable, a phone call should do er’ and see what you can find out. Good luck!   https://goliathtechmn.com/
    • eyeguy 54
      I just look at pics 😁😂😉
    • eyeguy 54
      Remind me to bring tums!! Lol
    • Rick G
      ice is still looking good, have roughly 24inces give or take a little. Cats have been kinda tough to find in any real numbers. I have done a bit of scouting this week.  I think I might have an area pinned down that has activity... Will do a bit more scouting this weekend and into next week.   Will Have  The location posted by Mid week for sure.  Will also keep monitoring ice conditions.
    • Rick G
      Well, might as well add some details to Royce's pics...lol With the longer days and warming weather pattern this week.  We have started to see more quality fish moving shallow to take advantage of the food and cover skinny water provides. Panfish start to move out from the basins during late winter to feed on the insects that become more active as the days get longer and warmer. There is also more oxygen available due to the weeds starting to grow again.     We have been finding more quality fish showing up in the 8-12 ft areas close to the greenest thickest weed available.  Insect type baits  like the p3 spug, the chigger fry and mayfly rigged on 3-4mm tungsten jigs have been working best.
    • Better Than Working!
      Never been there in may but early to mid June has provided lots of great memories!
    • JerkinLips
      Have fished 15 hours the last yesterday and today without catching a walleye. Y store only had crappie minnows and Fuel and Food had no minnows Thursday morning when I came up so I had to fish with the crappie minnows. My fish house neighbor caught 3 walleyess yesterday morning on pike suckers so I went back into town to get some after bait was delivered. Didn't help. I have only caught four 15" tulibee and a 12" perch. Switching to lake trout the rest of the weekend. 34" of ice. Gas sugar barely made it through. McKinley Park landing has a lot of water on the plowed road as you enter the lake. The Ice Castles may have a hard time getting off the lake this weekend. Good luck if you venture out and be careful.
    • gimruis
      I haven't got mine either.  But I don't intend to fish again until there's open water.  Carry on Bob
    • smurfy
      awe man............🤧😪 nice.................👍
    • eyeguy 54

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.