• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO's LOOK and RELEASE VIDS

OK guys and girls, upload your videos at http://hsoshow.com and lets post here your vids and pics of look and release fish from the spearers point of view.

please follow the rules of the forum for posting videos and most of all have fun and be creative.

Thanks to all that do this.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamalex72

• Gordie

• mrklean

• MJ1657

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get some new videos on here!  I got a couple quick videos of  big musky in the hole chasing around my decoys. https://youtu.be/jQt5bd6HUv4 https://youtu.be/om6ocAT3a0Q  

That is a great pic. Must have taken some skill to take the photo and keep working that spoon...

im having a brain fart, how to do post Video???

Thought this was a cool photo i took!! I didnt spear the fish!

063.jpg

i have them uploaded in photobucket.

anyone know how to post it from there?

in photobucket when you put your cursor over the pic/vid you should get 4 options. copy then paste the IMG code.

Another awesome video Sham! Keep those coming. BNS that is a cool picture too! Now get the videos loaded!!!

this was yesterday, the fish were just crazy for a while. took less than 5 minutes for the first one to show up, then it was pretty consistent action for a couple hours. saw a nice walleye, and a big dogfish too.

th_pike.jpg

Sham, that video is awesome, talk about some action.

Gissert, that is cool to get a big fish to come right up to the top of the hole like that.

I took another video, but the file size is too big. Does anyone know of any free programs for editing video, so I would get it down to the 100mb limit?

bowhunt

Archerysniper

I email mine to the home computer then upload to utube and haven't had a problem yet,I get the file size to big if I'm trying to send it as a txt.

FishOrDiecasting

I have DREAMS about action like that! Sham, that may have been the best spearing video on the net..period. And I think I have seen them all!

I have DREAMS about action like that! Sham, that may have been the best spearing video on the net..period. And I think I have seen them all!

Yea, its going to be hard top that day action wise. I've had multiple fish at the same time before, but for just a few seconds.

What sham didnt mention was that he was on top of the cabelas fish tank exhibit! Lol that is one awesome video!

What sham didnt mention was that he was on top of the cabelas fish tank exhibit! Lol that is one awesome video!

ha ha great point.

shhhh! laugh

Sham: That is one fantastic video. Would love to have that kind of action in a day! Do you ever drop a line down with a sucker minnow and rod/reel when the fish are that active? I love to catch and release fish those size in the winter while sight fishing. Would be an absolute riot with action like that!